READ FIRST: Build It! Competition

Thanks for the info Biggrin

Off Topic:
I just realized the Featured Coaster Competition is the FCC! :O
[Image: jackthedogsig.jpg]
Upcoming Projects: Space Oddity, Luke's Big Park, Thrill Valley Theme Park
what is the max amount of screenshots because it won't let me upload more than 3 (well it just doesn't do anything after 3)
quick question i have made a coaster in sandbox mode and added scenery and a sea connected with rivers, how do i upload it all as one? becuase i want to enter it in for the next round
(Jun 30, 2010, 08:24 AM)z3sh4n Wrote: quick question i have made a coaster in sandbox mode and added scenery and a sea connected with rivers, how do i upload it all as one? becuase i want to enter it in for the next round

You can upload the .dat for the sandbox - that's allowed.
ok thankyou very much, and i can upload it the day after this round is over?
(Jun 30, 2010, 09:54 AM)z3sh4n Wrote: ok thankyou very much, and i can upload it the day after this round is over?

Yep, as soon as this round's voitng is over on Sunday you'll be able to enter in the next round, round 43.
The voting period policy has changed: Voting no longer necessarily closes on a Sunday; instead, voting closes 7 days after voting is opened.
Btw im new nice site.
so i can submit one of my coasters?? i got a couple really goodones Biggrin
i spent a few horus on a couple..
When do i submit... i mslightly confused.
Well ,it said that yesterday was the last day to vote, but nothing's happened. I, too, want to submit, but the round hasn't finished yet (Even tough it should have).
Sorry... I've been busy the past few days and I forgot to close the poll. Entries are open now. Smile