Fox Studios World, my second RCT2 park

It's been a really long time, but I finally do have some screenshots to post. Even though they are incomplete, they at least give you an idea of how things are unfolding in the park.

On a different note, if you have been going to my website for the past number of weeks you'll see it wasn't there. This was due to the website hosting service moving the files over to a new server and somehow a bunch of files which didn't belong to me suddenly appeared in my folder, thus messing up the website. The problem has been fixed.

On to the screenshots...

[Image: 1002201.jpg]

STUNT RIDER

This is an updated screenshot of Stunt Rider. The update comes in the form of custom supports used for the ride. This is the first time I've tried doing custom supports for a coaster.

[Image: 1002202.jpg]

X-WING VS. TIE FIGHTER

An incomplete screenshot of X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter, a pair of dueling suspended mini-coasters. As with Dueling Dragons at Universal Studios, there are three times that the coasters pass each other by a narrow margin. Theming is not finished.

[Image: 1002203.jpg]

DEATH STAR ASSAULT

An incomplete screenshot of Death Star Assault, a flying coaster that at its peak, simulates the trench run in the original Star Wars movie. Still working on the trench run portion, as well as theming, but at least you can see the track.

[Image: 1002204.jpg]

BOARDWALK CARNIVAL

Another incomplete screenshot of the Boardwalk Carnival section. This area is a throwback to the traditional traveling carnivals that go from town to town. Even though it isn't themed yet, it will not have much theming when it is done. This will be a "simple" section of the park.

[Image: 1002205.jpg]

PARK OVERVIEW

An overview to see how the park has been expanding. Not a lot of detail yet, but you can see the path layout so far.

As always, these and all my other screenshots, as well other information about my parks can be found by visiting ThirstyDeer Online! - my own little RCT2 site. You can also click on my signature below.
[Image: forumbanner.gif]
AWSOME!!! BEST RCT2 PARK EVER!!!!
Pretty Cool. How long have you been working on it?
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
@TC8950: Definitely not the best park ever, but thanks! I'll say it's my best effort yet.

@MKWiiGuy3463: I officially started the park in June 2007 (see my FSW page on my website for a detailed explanation), but that included picking all the objects and waiting on some people to design custom objects for me. I started actually designing the park August 2009 - so it's been a big commitment for me.
How did you get those Custom Rides in there?
Not much, but here's a bit of an update.

I'm redoing the boardwalk section of the park, but at the same time got the idea to put in a live show in an area that had good space to fit it.

SEA COAST SPECTACULAR

[Image: 0309101.jpg]

[Image: 0309102.jpg]

A live show of sea lions, dolphins, seals, and other marine life. Not just a space filler, there is a circus embedded in the seating so this acts as an actual ride.

Again, not much of an update, but I am actively working on things. I've also done a lot of updating and some tweaking of my website.

Go to ThirstyDeer Online! for all my screenshots, and other information on this and my other park.
Great Job!
Pretty Good looking on evry update.
Click here to go to my Youtube Channel.
[[Image: tcsworldbanner.png]
Please people join RCTgo it's awesome!
Please join TC's world!
Not an update, but a question...

By far my biggest weakness when it comes to park creation is architecture. Whether it's design ride station buildings, restaurants, or "fillers" throughout the park. I made sure I chose a wide variety of custom objects that could be twisted and turned into different things (such as NE's ProTour objects) but I just can't seem to do it.

I was hoping there are any suggestions out there so I can work on this. I've tried the basic suggestion of doing a basic building, then changing one thing at a time, making it less boxy and more "shapey". I've looked at many custom parks made by others as inspiration but in the end, I can't seem to translate this into success.

Any help is appreciated... I'm very serious about making a good park.
It's been a while but as I've had to do in the past I put RCT off to the side as other parts of life got in the way - namely switching jobs and moving cross-country.

I wish I had a huge update that justifies the vastness of time that has elapsed since my last update but I'm afraid that since getting back into RCT I've had a nasty bout of "creator's block". That is, I've been unable to do solid architecture.

That being said I wanted to show a screenshot of some custom supports I've been working on a flying rollercoaster to see how you think it looks. It's the first time I've attempted semi-realistic supports on a large coaster.

This is for my Death Star Assault coaster in the Star Wars section of my park.

DEATH STAR ASSAULT

[Image: 061210.jpg]

I'm not showing the whole coaster intentionally as I'm still working on some of the architecture - namely the station, but other then that the ride is done.

This and other screens can be viewed in previous threads or by visiting my site (banner is below).

Opinions are appreciated.