Fox Studios World, my second RCT2 park

sweetness!
It took a while, but I finally managed to put together some architecture to complete my Death Star Assault coaster. Most of it has been done for months but I've had the most difficult time putting together some sort of station building and supporting architecture.

After many different attempts, I settled on the following structure to be my "inspiration" for the station. To see the image I used as my main reference, CLICK HERE. I decided to build a station similar to the Massassi Temple that was the Rebel base that launched the attack on the Death Star. The temple is located on the moon of Yavin IV, and is named after an older civilization called the Massassi who worshipped an old Sith Lord called Naga Sadow who enslaved the people.

DEATH STAR ASSAULT

[Image: 100626.jpg]

The Death Star Assault is a flying coaster and it was one of the first ideas I envisioned when I originally thought of the park. Many have suggested an inverted coaster but I have other plans for one so that's why I didn't make this coaster inverted. Essentially you leave from the temple and make your way through a semi-forested area until you hit the trench run in the Death Star. At the conclusion of the trench run the ride pretty much ends as you enter the transfer station. Another popular comment is that the supports are too close together. I am leaving that for now, but may come back to it later and adjust them. Just a note that the open space beside the lift hill will be filled eventually.
[Image: forumbanner.gif]
Just a quick announcement that the park has been lost due to an unforeseen computer problem. Unfortunately, the backup file isn't working either. I am going to start over again so you'll be hearing from me down the road again. It is a mixed blessing as parts of me wanted to start over again anyway - guess I got the push I needed.
(Nov 13, 2010, 12:43 AM)thirstydeer Wrote: Just a quick announcement that the park has been lost due to an unforeseen computer problem. Unfortunately, the backup file isn't working either. I am going to start over again so you'll be hearing from me down the road again. It is a mixed blessing as parts of me wanted to start over again anyway - guess I got the push I needed.

Oh, thats sad to hear! I hope it can be exactly the same or better. That happens to me all the time. Frown

3TCR is RCT3 backwards! :P
Rewnis12299:RCT3 & NoLimits
Check out Lighthouse Pier!
(Nov 13, 2010, 12:46 PM)rewnis12299 Wrote:
(Nov 13, 2010, 12:43 AM)thirstydeer Wrote: Just a quick announcement that the park has been lost due to an unforeseen computer problem. Unfortunately, the backup file isn't working either. I am going to start over again so you'll be hearing from me down the road again. It is a mixed blessing as parts of me wanted to start over again anyway - guess I got the push I needed.

Oh, thats sad to hear! I hope it can be exactly the same or better. That happens to me all the time. Frown

There were some things I'd change so it's a bit of a blessing in disguise I suppose.
you better have all the scenery in the download because i dont want to wasting my time on tracking crap on the internet
It's not crap, and if you don't want the scenery then you obviously don't want the park.
sorry for saying crap i over reacted but i dont want to download and hunt down the scenery i want the scenery to be in the download so it will work and i dont have to worry about mot having it all
The park will work without scenery, just not look as good.
no way you gotta be kidding