I need some help

Just tried that, but it was as I feared. You need a similar landscape because otherwise the first uplift and the first downhill are too high. Better save it and place it in the new scenario (which means you have to earn 34k ingame currency first ;-) )

Edit: You get a better scenic view, too. Best to use the mouse to look around will ridong, though, otherwise you mainly stare at track.
Oops, can't delete that double posting. Now I know for the future, sorry.
I noticed after the download that the file was a park file and not a track file. I had no idea what I was downloading when I posted.

I downloaded your file but it wouldn’t open. The game crashed instantly upon its opening the first blue screen before I could see any message about loading resources.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

The scenario or the saved game?
It was a .dat file.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Both are. The scenario is Watzensee.dat and goes into the folder 'Start New Scenarios', the saved game, PrototypeTestApprentice.dat goes to the folder 'Scenario'
(Aug 3, 2013, 03:36 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: I opened your park and checked it out. While the layout is interesting and charming there are no paths for guests to access the decks on which you have placed ride entrances, ride exits and stalls. You can do one of two things: .....

That wasn't one of those two ;-)

OK, I'll see that I get you the exported track directly, maybe that will work.
Please try this .trk file
Thanks for putting that link up for us. I downloaded your ride, opened a new sandbox (in my clean RCT3 install) and selected your ride from the menu. The ride showed up in the usual blue ghost image and I clicked to plac the ride. The ride remained a blue ghost image and the game became unresponsive a few moments after which I got a message “RCT3plus.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”