Big things ahead!!

I don't like to be the one to tell someone this but you need a better graphics card. You've got your settings maxxed out and the game is doing what it can to get you a great view but your video card is letting it down.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Hm, then it must be something deeper. I have a 5770xFire set up and play games like Skyrim, Arkham City, Witcher 2, and Borderlands 2 on max if not ALMOST max settings. I was reading some stuff about needing to roll back drivers, but I assure you it's not that I need a better card for a game released 10 years ago!
If you feel the need to point out what we all already know, that RCT3 was released "10 years ago" then I have no idea why you'd need help with this issue or why you are still involved with the game. If you’re that concerned with how old RCT3 is then you should have uninstalled it and thrown the RCT3 disk in the trash about 8 years ago. However you've asked for help, have gotten it and have now informed our members that you’ve decided the problem is not with your graphics card and that RCT3 is an old game anyway.

In view of this, what you need to do is ask your question on the new game sites, the Skyrim forums, the Arkham City forums, the Witcher 2 forums, the Borderlands 2 forums and the 5770xFire forums. Ask those members how they get their set-ups to work so well and hopefully someone there can tell you what you want to hear. I've never heard of those games, nobody I know plays them and I am not signed up on those forums so I can’t tell you where to find them.

Good luck.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Oct 9, 2013, 03:58 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: If you feel the need to point out what we all already know, that RCT3 was released "10 years ago" then I have no idea why you'd need help with this issue or why you are still involved with the game. If you’re that concerned with how old RCT3 is then you should have uninstalled it and thrown the RCT3 disk in the trash about 8 years ago. However you've asked for help, have gotten it and have now informed our members that you’ve decided the problem is not with your graphics card and that RCT3 is an old game anyway.

In view of this, what you need to do is ask your question on the new game sites, the Skyrim forums, the Arkham City forums, the Witcher 2 forums, the Borderlands 2 forums and the 5770xFire forums. Ask those members how they get their set-ups to work so well and hopefully someone there can tell you what you want to hear. I've never heard of those games, nobody I know plays them and I am not signed up on those forums so I can’t tell you where to find them.

Good luck.

avocado, harsh.

I apologize if my tone came off as condescending, I was simply trying to put my situation into perspective. I was not trying to "point something out that we already know." I never even asked for help, all I asked was if it happens to others. After getting a solution I said thank you and left it at that. Then you came along and....strongly implied I have no other option than get a new card, and while I appreciate your suggestion, all I was saying is I know that can't be the issue and it must be something deeper. No need to talk down to me because I named a few recent games that are used in standard benchmark tests with any new card. Since your suggestion came off like you knew something about video cards, I assumed you would be familiar with these titles and how they are actually completely relevant to any discussion about gfx, regardless of who plays them. Sorry I made that assumption.

Also I don't see how my comment would be at all relevant at any of those forums and, with all due respect, I do not appreciate you telling me to "throw my disk in the trash" simply because you misunderstood either my internet tone or my response. A simple question of clarification was all that was needed, not two paragraphs telling me how in the wrong I am and to go somewhere else. I said I don't have problems running those games, but you tell me to go to those forums and ask how I can get them running. What am I missing here??

Good luck and thanks for the warm welcome to RTCGo....