Aspen Lake Timeline

Python has officially opened for 1989 as the tallest coaster in park history, as well as the most inversions (5). Due to the magnitude of the project, theming and details were not completed until the fall through the offseason. It was an immediate favorite of many guests due to its smoothness as well as speed and intensity. Comments appreciated!
                                    Coming in to the 90's, to no surprise, Top Spin was replaced by Magic Carpet and became the park's first defunct ride. Top Spin survived about 15 years, but due to poor reliability, it was ultimately torn down. Many fences have been spotted around various flats around the park, as well as a fence across from Python. The removal of Mega Twister is rumored. Comments appreciated!
The park looks great so far how much longer till it will be done and glad to see someone beside's me still Play's RCT 2 have 3 but still enjoy playing 2 better than the rest keep up the good work.
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I plan to finish the park after 2014 (or at least finish updating). I can post the download if there is any interest for the complete park and/or blank scenario. And CarnivalGuy135, yeah I personally think Rct2 is much more fun than Rct3.
Edit: By 2014 I mean in game, which I expect should be in about 3 to 4 weeks
Please don't tear down Mega Twister! Great park!
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
                                1991 brought the deconstruction of Mega Twister, and was sold to another park. Aspen Lake cited increasing roughness despite its age and very poor reliability leading to high maintenance costs, ultimately leading to decreased ridership, which prompted its removal. Its removal had been rumored for some time, and the queue's theming was removed before its removal was announced. Mega Twister is now the first defunct roller coaster in Aspen Lake's 17 year history. On a high note, multiple flats, including Enterprise and the 3D cinema were removed and replaced by newer rides due to poor ratings and low capacity. This cleared space near the site Mega Twister stood and across from Antique Cars. Comments appreciated!
Were did u get the block pavement from wat trainer.
I have experimented with trainers with little success. I think I may have picked up the block pavement from rct2 competitions on reddit, but I am not completely sure. I didn't realize I had it until I was creating the scenario.
                        For the 1992 season, Mega Twister's deconstruction has been completed and has been shipped to another park. The queue is all that remains. This year's new attraction is Congo Rapids, an Intamin river rapids set among the trees. It was a welcome addition to the bare side of the park it was placed.

A park guest spotted a station with deep purple track in late June on Mega Twister's former site. Rumors are swirling about the new attraction for 1993 as the park has been in contact with a new coaster designer about a new developed type of ride.
cant wait to see what the new coaster is.