Aspen Lake Timeline

This is a timeline project I started called Aspen Lake. It begins in 1974. Tell me what you think, I'll post updates when I can (hopefully).
            Here are some screenshots from the 1975 season. The new attraction for this year is "Aspen Road Race" (Go Karts). Whenever there is a temporary looking fence, that marks the construction zone for next year's attraction. The larger the area, the larger the attraction.
            Rolling in is the 1976 season, and big changes to Aspen Lake! New for 1976 is Corkscrew, a three inversion Arrow steel coaster. Comments appreciated!
Really nice! Keep it up!
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
            Here is the 1977 update, bringing Corkscrew and a shiny new entrance. In case you haven't noticed, I am not using trainers, and began with only $10,000, meaning this park is both historically and monetarily accurate- I only build rides when they were built in real world time, and I didn't begin with bucket loads of money, much like real world parks. Comments appreciated.
        In to the late 70's, 1978 comes in. This year brought an expansion on to the Boardwalk area with most of the flats so far, bringing a Top Spin and a 3-D Theater. Comments appreciated!
                    I screwed up the years and screenshots numbers, so here is 1978 part 2. This year brought rowing boats, and a very large construction site. Any guesses on specs?
            In to 1979, bringing the largest investment in Aspen Lake's 5 year history: Rumbling Racer. A dual track, racing, nearly eight story tall wooden coaster inspired by famous ones of its time- Colossus and the now defunct Rolling Thunder. Comments appreciated!
        Here come the eighties, and a construction zone has popped up by Runaway Mine Train, an area that hasn't received much attention to this point. Maybe this will draw more crowds to this section of the expanding park.
                1981 brought the relocation of the scrambler, along with the new attraction- Antique Cars. This opens up into a kinda-sorta kids section of the park, we'll find out in the future.