Poll: Do you use custom scenery?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
19.05%
4 19.05%
No
38.10%
8 38.10%
Somtimes
23.81%
5 23.81%
Custom scenery?
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you use custom scenery in your parks?

The only custom scenery i use is Steal Worx because it makes your coasters look even more realistic!
[Image: stop_banner.jpg]
I don't use custom stuff because of the fear of crashing and ruining anything. I know I'm probably just being paranoid, but the game is already unstable enough as it is, I don't want to add to that. I really enjoy seeing the screenshots of the peeps that do use the custom scenery. Hopefully they're working secretly on an update to incorporate this feature. I would love to model custom objects.
i always use custom scenery. well i have to im a custom scenery maker Smile
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
cstrfrkjnstz Wrote:I don't use custom stuff because of the fear of crashing and ruining anything.  I know I'm probably just being paranoid, but the game is already unstable enough as it is, I don't want to add to that.  I really enjoy seeing the screenshots of the peeps that do use the custom scenery.  Hopefully they're working secretly on an update to incorporate this feature.  I would love to model custom objects.
Yeah, I agree, mine crashes every time I try and make a custom peep as it is, so custom scenery is not going to do any favours
A funny answerphone message:
Hi. Now you say something.
Crap, I meant to say sometimes. :xpinched:

Anyway, it IS sometimes good as RCT3 doesn't have it - but it adds unstabability to an unstable game.
[Image: rctzmainpicsig5cn.png]
My Website! www.rctzone.co.nr

My theme parks:
Space World
Golf
Hey I would like to get custom scenary but don't know where to get it lol if any of you know a great place to find a website that has them I'd be very thankful soon I thinking of uploading some of my coasters I have made and maybe my small park it is nice it is quite small and yet nearly over 800 people already go to it, I might upload some Of my peep groups as since my pc is running rct3 ok again thanks very much
call me Kristopher

RCT3 LIVE'S IN ME!!!
Only way to get more realistic looking parks and building material with no limitations.
I don't use custom scenery because I cannot risk my RCT3 game to be currupted like it just did. Mine is too wack! But I still fix it anyways. I just wish I wouldn't have to reinstall it every month...
[Image: LU_Logo-02_Small.jpg]
Custom scenery= :scared:

sometimes when i try and use it freezes my screen. if any one knows why plz explain. Although shy guy's expo 3000 set and main st. 2 set work fine. [/quote] vodin's community and rct3x have tons of scenery.
to get shy's sets go to shyguysworld.com it has plenty.
- yawn -