Show us your desktop!

Chickenselects3 Wrote:Does everyone have cluddered desktops?, I cleaned mine up (again) as well as organized everyfolder on my cpu. =). You really need an documents folder nickman :scared:

HAHA: The funny thing is a I have like 20Biggrin

About every two days I just move everything to where it belongs...Biggrin

I'm off to do that now...

EDIT: Here is what my normal desktop looks like...I did a little extra cleaning for this site thoughBiggrinBiggrin

PS: I even emptied my trash can for you allSmile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Since we are all in the mood of changing around our desktops, I'll show you some of the different wallpapers I use!

First one is the default that came with this computer, the totally awesome Dell wallpaper! :2thumbsup:

Second one is my "Space" wallpaper, which is also totally awesome (not as awesome as Dell though 8D)

Last is my "Stream" wallpaper. The water flowing is so awesome and smooth and cool, I just love this one! =)

As you can see, I've installed Google Earth on this computer, and moved some things around... shows how much I change things around... :balloon:
Well heres my new wallpaper Smile

One thing I find in common: You all have "Gimp 2" installed.

What is it?
GIMP 2 is like a photoshop program, only it is free and under the GNU license. GIMP stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program, the latest version is 2.2.10. Smile I use it to make all of my images now Wink
A bit like the one I use Photo Filtre . I use it a little but I find Photo Filtre easier to use.

Photo Filtre

:xpirate:Yarg No adverts in t'post at all:glare:

8D
[Image: newsig.gif]
Simplicity is fun. How fun? Fun enough to only have 11 icons on my desktop! I also have a super cool "Windows Vista" wallpaper.

Here's a snapshot of the desktop of my new laptop:

http://img493.imageshack.us/img493/4655/desktop4eh.jpg

Why is all the text centered?
[Image: logoea1.png]
Where is all of the text centered?
Here's my new desktop Biggrin