Show us your desktop!

What does your desktop look like right now?

Take a screenshot of it (of your desktop, not desktop wallpaper and attatch it to your post!
To take a screenshot, press "Print Screen" on your desktop, and then go into an image editor (like Paint) and paste it. Save it and attatch it to your post!

Heres mine:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just llamas for me, by the way I took this pic so hands off to all of you obsessed with llamasWink

http://i1.tinypic.com/n66vdu.jpg
[Image: newsig.gif]
My Messy Desktop xD

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/2233/desktop2yx.jpg

edit: Belloman, why cant I attach files :cry:
I had never turned on attatchments... I thought I had turned them all on, I guess I didn't Wink

Fixed.

Edit:
Wowzers Tiki, have you ever heard of something called "My Documents" Tongue My desktop beatas both of you in organization Cool
I don't generally do organisationas long as I can find all of my programes I'm happy. Although why I have 3 ftp programmes, I will never knowSmile

Rolleyes
[Image: newsig.gif]
That's the thing - usually I can't find stuff when it isn't organized into folders. That is how I keep organized. I have a "My Folders" subfolder in "My Documents."Cool

Anyone else care to show their desktop?Wink
I'll show you my sisters, I cant get to mine right now(away from my own computer) but I will edit and post mine tonight Cool
And tiki, lol you have a messy desktop... mine is not neat but gosh Tongue
nvm, you dont want to see my sisters:scared:
Okay added Biggrin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I like your wallpaper Wink Sort of cluttered, and it looks like a small screen resolution, but maybe you have a small monitor. Smile Ugh, I counted 4 America OnLine things on your desktop :whistling: I haven't installed any on my computer Tongue I use Trillian rather than AIM Cool

Anyone else?
I'm stealing your idea bello :scared:, for the more folder. Only keep the programs I use on my desktop
Mine changes constantly. Things come and go. Right now it is pretty uncluttered. What drives me crazy is when you install some program that puts, like, 20 shortcuts on your desktop for "1000 Free AOL Minutes," etc.