Vote for your favorite track! Round 155

Seriously? Just because its short doesn't mean it's not good! I think you are going to win chim, because I stink, and I know I stink because of my Build - It record:
Conqueror: Round 147 Loss To Legacy
Waterfalls: Round 148 Loss to Route 71
0 - 2

It seriously stinks.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Your coaster doesn't stink slurpeeman, it's just that someone's better than yours. Like all of my coasters were good but many of them lost.
Lost
Acrophobia
Impact 215
Pteradon
Surge Frown

Won
Fahrenheit
Nautilica
Divirtido
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
All my entries lost. EVEN STEEL PULSE!!!!!

Lost:

Flaming Ashes
Big Bad Wolf
The Swarm
Steel Pulse

I hope I win SOMEtime....
I need a new signature.
chimalion70005 and Slurpee_Man calm down its just a contest, and I've lost too, and if you're mad about it just keep it to your self. And pumping your self up by saying "vote for me" is not going to help. just take it easy.
Not trying to be rude.
ME TOO! I'll be entering next round.
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Feb 1, 2014, 06:56 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote: ME TOO! I'll be entering next round.
I might, or might not.
I need a new signature.
Interesting Discussion out there i think. I dont know where the problem is, because in a challenge there are some guys that are better then others. First of all, in my opinion its totally fail to use the signature to become votes i.e. "Vote for Me"! That's kiddy-style. How old are somebody here? 12 years? Pls grow up!

It's only a Game/Challenge and the most importent thing is to have "Fun". And well, someone have more skill than others in different things. SFFT_man says it right, calm down and just take it easy!

Maybe i will join the next "Build It!" Challenge with an RCT-1 Creation, and my Chances to win against RCT-3 is really bad, but hey, it doesnt matter, because i want to show you whats possible with standart scenary in this old, but nice Game.

BtW, my Vote goes to "Static Electricity", reason why: He/She had an creative idea about the theming around the coaster and an story, thats really innovative.

Good Works/Builds takes a lot of time and well, some enteries looks like 1-2 hour builds and these can't be ever win in competitions. These Creations would be never uploaded on "nedesigns.com", an Elite RCT-2 Community with some of the best CSO/NCSO Creators of the world, an example: Recreation of Kumba @ Busch Gardens from "Kumba". He worked months over months on these, but in the end it is one of the best Recreations ever build in RCT-2.

Maybe my requirements are too high for RCT-3 Tongue.

Okay, long Text - short Message: take these challenges are not so serious and have Fun on your Work!

Lg Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
This is my Build it record.
Losses:
Pacifica
Veritas
Stiletto
Exhilarate
Wins:
None

TBH here's my opinion
Stampede!- I agree with Nathan, it does sort of remind me of El Toro
Wild Showdown-I appreciate the fact that you spent time in custom supporting it, considering how long it takes, it does look very nice!
Nitro- Slurpee, I'm very impressed, this is a major step-up from your usual coasters, they used to look bare, they look very creative now. One thing I'd suggest is that you vary the number of supports on the lift hill, and increase the height of the station. Otherwise great job!
Static Electricity- Very creative idea, I like it very much!

My vote- Wild Showdown
Thanks for voting Ares in the Featured Downloads!
Is there really a purpose of posting your losses? I've lost before but I don't really make a big fuss about it, I just plan to be bigger and better at making things and look at what I'm achieving now. Like sure, I was sometimes really dissapointed when I lost but I don't keep carrying on about it for weeks..
[Image: 8lbd5Z7.png]
DorneyPark5 | Youtube | Twitter @PaulOrtegs
Check Out My Newest Creation: Solstice
Current No Limits Project: Velocity
(Feb 2, 2014, 02:29 AM)DorneyPark5 Wrote: Is there really a purpose of posting your losses? I've lost before but I don't really make a big fuss about it, I just plan to be bigger and better at making things and look at what I'm achieving now. Like sure, I was sometimes really dissapointed when I lost but I don't keep carrying on about it for weeks..
Will you still vote for someone?
I need a new signature.