Vote for your favorite track! Round 155

(Jan 30, 2014, 05:47 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: WAIT, NOBODY WILL VOTE FOR WILD SHOWDOWN?!?!?!?!?!

My words exactly (With Nitro, Not Wild Showdown)
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

(Jan 30, 2014, 06:00 PM)Slurpee_Man Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2014, 05:47 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: WAIT, NOBODY WILL VOTE FOR WILD SHOWDOWN?!?!?!?!?!

My words exactly (With Nitro, Not Wild Showdown)
What's that supposed to mean?
I need a new signature.
It means, nobody is voting for me.
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Nitro! VOTED Nitro!
haha guess who finally got their computer fixed XD
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
Nobody likes RCT3 woodies. There are no comments for the woodies.
FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
Yeah, definitely vote for Static Electricity. In my opinion it's more creative than the other 3.

[Image: MSPDLig.jpg]
Check out my stuff
Current projects: - Wooden duo coaster, tropical themed // B&M sitdown, jungle/desert themed

(Jan 31, 2014, 08:32 AM)Vert Wrote: Nobody likes RCT3 woodies. There are no comments for the woodies.
FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

Heck no I love woodies. I just liked nitro the bestWink
Thank you SFFT! I appreciate it a lot! Vote Nitro!

I don't know who to vote for, this one is tough.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975