NEWS Theme Park Studio - February and March Updates

(Apr 23, 2013, 11:15 AM)RCTgoMatthew Wrote: I wish creating CS for RCT3 was much easier.

I agree. Creating CS for RCT2 was just difficult enough to be interesting but not too difficult it was a chore. My hat’s off to all those who’ve taken the thought and time creating RCT3 CS.

During my internet travels looking for RCT3 CS I was mildly surprised when I began to make the association between some of the CS creators and some of our members on this forum and I’m actually using some of their work. Great stuff guys!

(Apr 23, 2013, 12:54 PM)iateyourtoothpaste Wrote: Yes! And I also wish that placing Trees wasn't so tedius in RCT3!!!

….. There should be something like a randomized brush tool that "paints" trees while you hold down the mouse button and move the mouse around - and there could be options too like changing the pattern of the trees as to make them more spread apart or more closer to each other.

It's a bit too manual in rct3...

What a great idea, the ability to paint in dozens of trees in a single stroke.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

(Apr 22, 2013, 11:07 AM)FlightToAtlantis Wrote: All I see whenever I read something about this game is coasters and rides and theme park simming is much more than that. All these previews and I never see any guests, always see the same trees and flowers, don't know if there will be a zoo or pools, have no idea what the stalls will look like, what the staff will look like, never see anything about maximum park map size, maximum file size and what the system requirements are.

There's a custom vegetation maker. You can make grasses.

Don't know about zoos and pools, though, but hey - RCT3 also didn't have those at release, right?
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
(Jun 8, 2013, 07:59 AM)nerdygeekrct Wrote: .....
Don't know about zoos and pools, though, but hey - RCT3 also didn't have those at release, right?

That's true, but Pantera have already promised everything will be released in one go and have specifically said there will be no expansions and no further financial consideration required after initial purchase of TPS. Have they reneged on that too and now everybody is looking at expansions?
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

Well dude!thanks to you for sharing that pics i am very excited to see that you have lot of knowledge and collection about it So,please share me more pics you can do it dude??????????????SmileSmile
It's great you came out with a theme park to make flat rides as well. I've looked around and I think you are the first to do so. I'm curious to see what people will come up with.
Justin, I purchased the "Early Access" Theme Park Studio. I've been playing around with it the last 2 days. Are these advanced features included in this version? I know I'm still at a learning stage and think the game has a lot of potential. Please explain how to get advanced features when all you can purchase right now is the "early access" through steam website. Confused on what I should have purchased or what I should have waited to purchase. If people have purchased the Early Access version will they have to purchase another version each time a new feature is added? Not sure exactly what I got for $30.00. The coaster section is grayed out and I don't see any people yet. Unless its another feature I haven't found yet. Still going to play the game, but honestly, its not what I thought i was going to get. But I guess thats the chance I took when I purchased an "Early Access" game.
While so far this looks like its gonna be a great program (and practically got me drolling already) im going to wait a bit before buying access to it.

for me its still to early a build to make a proper review for the whole program and from what ive been hearing so far theirs just to little to see fully what this program can offer