Any Doctor Who Fans? Who is your favorite doctor(s)?

I'll go first...Tom Baker, Christopher Eccleston, Matt Smith. Favorite episodes? The 11th hour (Matt Smith), first episode with Christopher Eccleston and Billy Piper. Tom Baker, "no doctor, I'm the doctor. Just to name a few.
Matt smith, David tennant, Tom baker.

Blink
[Image: sig_zps84f84773.jpg]
a rip in time
Uh, Tennant is obviously the best.

Midnight is my favorite episode, it's mysterious and I love how the plot twists. If you don't remember, there is a creature outside of the bus and it basically copies what other people do and say. If you have been inhabited by it then you copy everyone else. Then you start saying everything what other people say at the same time they say it. Then all of the sudden the person getting copied is now the person copying, and the creature has moved itself from one person to the next.

Other favorites are The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances and Silence in the Library.
[Image: AMUDExV.png]
^I forgot about the doctor dances, thats a good one
[Image: sig_zps84f84773.jpg]
(May 15, 2014, 07:43 PM)Blu Wrote: Uh, Tennant is obviously the best.

Midnight is my favorite episode, it's mysterious and I love how the plot twists. If you don't remember, there is a creature outside of the bus and it basically copies what other people do and say. If you have been inhabited by it then you copy everyone else. Then you start saying everything what other people say at the same time they say it. Then all of the sudden the person getting copied is now the person copying, and the creature has moved itself from one person to the next.

Other favorites are The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances and Silence in the Library.

After the 9th doctor regenerates into the 10th doctor (David Tenant) do you remember when Rose and her mom and boyfriend almost get attacked by the Christmas Tree? David (The doctor) was still regenerating.
My other favorite episodes are with the weeping angels - don't blink and many more...just for you...
here is a link to a funny you tube video with David Tenant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEAi4ul2fm0