Silver Star Amusment Park

the coaster is really really awesome and so is the queue Smile
but one thing that isnt reallistic that i think would make your coaster better is elevating those supports. LIke those in the water. They need to be a bit more above the water
otherwise great! Smile
5 AP classes, 4.18 unweighted gpa is keeping my sophomore year from letting me play games :'(
(Jun 15, 2014, 08:32 PM)richardye1 Wrote: the coaster is really really awesome and so is the queue Smile
but one thing that isnt reallistic that i think would make your coaster better is elevating those supports. LIke those in the water. They need to be a bit more above the water
otherwise great! Smile

Oh yea thing about that is off the first hill the track hits the bottom of the ground. So when it's filled the footer are above the water. I plan to fix that in the morning tho! Thanks for the advise! Smile
Getting better.... Smile
Today's update, Construction on Forest Trail has begun. First of 3 water rides have been built and ready to be flooded.

*** 3 hours later ***

New water ride has been flooded and has begun testing.

!!!!!! while building the water ride i had an idea to build a road coming from the side and running along the fence line towards the back where i will have a fully furnished hotel and camping area !!!!!!!

Im taking the rest of the day off to do some other things. Tomorrows plan will be to add one thrill ride across the mid way from the water ride, Once that is in i will add foliage in the area that is built so far.
Getting better.... Smile
New ride announcement 10 am ! ( Easter time )
Getting better.... Smile
Day one of Forest Trail construction, After day one i have the front section of the path compete.

This is what peeps will see as they walk pass The Loch Ness Monster and over the rail road crossing

And heres a shot from the to of the trails ft water ride.

Wow, The park has made a big improvement ! ha, not even a week ago we had one ride, a park lot, and a thrown together front entrance Smile now one week later we have 3 thrilling coasters, Dodgems, and more... And joining the family tomorrow is a brand new ride Smile

Foundation all ready along with semi-custom wooden fence around it Biggrin

Take your guesses!!! Announcements Tomorrow at 12 noon ( eastern time ) was original 10 am but moved back a few hours. No hints Wink
Getting better.... Smile
Morning every one! Just 15 minutes till my new ride is announced Smile

Did a little lighting work on the forest trail, and heres the out come Biggrin

Walking pask The Loch Ness Monster

Strip lights for the water ride, with spot lights on Splash Zone

And hanging lights across the path and next to the water ride

Big improvement to the park in my opinion. New front gate ( finally got to it Smile ) Pictures of that later today
Getting better.... Smile
Oops Frown sorry everyone the new ride was delayed a little bit, But its Here!!!

Here it is! Forest Swing will swing riders over the trail, back to the ground, and over the tree tops.

IN PROGRESS

Across the trail i have another food court. Fountains, and picnic tables will draw everyone attention as they walk by. The food court will open with the rest of the park ! Smile ( no set opening date yet )
Getting better.... Smile
No more updates fore now but lots of activity in the park !
Getting better.... Smile
i like the daily update..
[Image: logo_214894_web_zps05a2499c.jpg]
http://gosixflagsholland.weebly.com/
Forest trails news addition is now finished

Shot from the new foot court across the trail, is Wilderness run!

Wilderness run will feature a cobra roll, a loop, and two corkscrews flipping riders above the trail.

Wilderness run is ready for opening day

Here is a shot of most of the ride built already in Silver stone.

Shot high above the parking lot on Droid

Standing 210 feet above the park Droid is the highest point in the park, As of right now Wink Hint Hint

Once i finish working on Forest trail i will move to adding shops, Restaurants, And other building along the main midway.
Getting better.... Smile