Silver Star Amusment Park

Due to having less space than excepted, forest trail will be unable to host all rides originally planed. 3 water rides have been cut down to 1, 3 roller coaster will be cut down to 2, and 5 thrill rides/junior rides will hopefully stay the same at 5, no less than 3. Look for updates on the next coaster starting tomorrow morning. Also, a road leading to the back of the park where I hope to add a small water park. The road will be right outside the fence to the park. Updates will come with coaster updates Smile
Getting better.... Smile
Hey everyone, go check out my new thread WaCkY WeDnEsDaY !

Link:http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-18746.html
Getting better.... Smile
Road crews have begun to add steel to reenforce the road leading towards the back of the park, and eventually to the hotels parking lot

Getting better.... Smile
Today we welcome Sliver Stones 5th coaster, 12th ride, Forest trails final coaster, And the parks First ever Inverted coaster.

Welcome, Raptor!

Crews have been hard at work since Wilderness run was finished to bring us Raptor. Raptor features a lift of 150 feet, Drop of 137 feet straight into the parks largest loop of 120 feet. out of the loop, up a hill, through a twist, and through a 120 foot cobra roll ( also the largest in the park ) Raptor also features 8 inversion, 17 drops, 13 seconds of air time, and speeds of 66 mile per hour, making Raptor the second fastest ride in the park. Raptor has nearly 4000 feet of track, making it the longest coaster in the park. For 1:31 seconds rides will be flying through the sky and Kicking their feet. Raptor is set to open on opening day.
Getting better.... Smile
Completion of Raptors full custom support job is finally finished. Fully custom supported with Moby's steel jungle, No pre-made supports from Jcats steelworx.

Here is a shot of the ride from the water. The road will run between the water and a chain link fence separating the road from the park.

While testing the railroad to see if any trees will hit i caught a nice shot of Droids brake run.

The park is starting to come together, Ill finish Raptors surrounding scenery tonight and tomorrow, then i will finish the trail and then move to working on the main midway. Stay tuned for updates
Getting better.... Smile
Man what a a day, ton of work done today. Heres what i have.

Raptor is now ready for night, strip lights up the lift and spot lights focusing on helix before the brake run.

Road running past Raptor and around the corner towards the back

and well over do revamp of the main entrance

Long day, im done for the night. No contestants for my wacky Wednesday contest so no early access download to anyone hope i can get a few next week Smile
Getting better.... Smile
Looking around my park, I am roughly half way done with building rides ( small details will come later ) and I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has supported my work. This is my first park project that I have shared, and worked on more then a week, all my other projects have been half effort and the scraped after a day. So thank you everyone for the support. I know the park is not the very best but maybe a few projects from now I will be a lot better. Download for this park will come the second I am done Smile
Getting better.... Smile
Hello everyone.. next plan for the park is a water park in the back of the park, Problem is i have no water park scenery, If anyone has knows where i can get some please let me know!
Getting better.... Smile
[b]Sorry for lack of updates but heres today!!!

Built a small water park in the back of the park next to the rear parking lot.

Here are two vertical body slides, Nothing has a name yet but im thinking a racking theme for these

Two other body slides that might be taken out and replaced as inter tube slides, not sure yet.

The water park also features a " adult only " spa with 6 hot tubes.

Of course the road leading to the rear parking lot has been finished

With the road running behind the water park and to the hotels parking lot ( hotel yet to be constructed )

And finally work on the main midway has begun. Small start with a few games and a mc donalds restaurant.

Lot of work done on the park today. Looks like a few more days of building and then a few after that to add small details and other things around the park. Opening day has been set, July First, 2014 at 10 am. Tickets are on sale now Smile
Getting better.... Smile
I have decided to open the park early. The water park will not open till July first

Rides open

Droid
Disco
Dodgems
The Loch Ness Monster
Forest swing
Splash river
Wilderness run
And raptor
Getting better.... Smile