Silver Star Amusment Park

Hello everyone! is i have started my rct3 park and here is what i have after 4 days work

My B&M coasters hill ( shot from parking lot ) no name yet but hope to have one soon

Here is my B&M coaster at night, Looking good huh?

And here is the coasters splash down finally, with small retro dinner next to for peeps to view the coaster.

The park is very small right now, at this time all i have is the B&M, dinner, And one thrill ride. Look for updates in the near future!!!
Getting better.... Smile
UPDATE!!!!!

Next coasters construction has taken place and in last stages. Footers are in and ready for supports.

Supports have arrived and are waiting in the parking lot for placement.

Getting better.... Smile
Really good can't wait for more!
UPDATE!!!! This will be my last update for the day 6/12/14. updates will continue in the morning 6/13/14

boomerang is now done, supports and cat walks added. Ride will launch at 50mph over an air and up a 90 degree angle of 85 feet, Comes down BACKWARDS! over the hill, through the the station and up ANOTHER 90 degree angle and slowly back into the station.

Here is the new food court at the base of boomerang's 85 foot hill

Here is the full midway lit up at night.

Heres tow game stalls at the exit of boomerang, But they look alittle out of place, Should i keep them or delete them?

FOLIAGE TO BE ADDED SOON
Getting better.... Smile
ATTENTION ALL USERS!!!!

IF anyone knows where i can download these doors at the ride exit please post a download link!

Getting better.... Smile
Everyone go vote on my next ride!

http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-18697-pos...#pid108993
Getting better.... Smile
UPDATE!!!! Good morning everyone, And first of all let me say i stayed up late working and improving, Hope you all like !

Boomerang sign/ entrance plaza

Photo flash added to end of my B&M ( still needs name if anyone has an idea Wink ) to simulate on ride pictures

Exit of B&M where peeps pick up " on ride pictures "

Small gift shop built behind picture pickup, path running to B&M Plaza And a exit leading to food court

Dogems added to corner of main mid way

Bathroom stalls built between dogems and B&M gift shop

I hope you all like hows my parks coming along so far. yes, yes it need ALOT more work! This is after 5 days of work. If you haven't voted for my next ride yet go vote now!! as of today ( 6/13/14 ) you have 4 days to vote !
Vote with at link below
http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-18697.html
Getting better.... Smile
UPDATE!!!!!!!! small update right now, For the next few days there ma be no updates due to me just doing small things around the park. I am still waiting on votes for my next ride. I plan to build all on the list just what should go in that one SPOT!! UGH anyways, heres your update for now

Railroad crossing added through work site by my B&M ( still needs name Wink )

Skyride supports and first station complete the skyride will run down the middle of the main mid way. ( midway and entrance will be worked on next )

Thats it for now everyone, dont forget to go vote on my ride !!

Vote at link below
http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-18697.html
Getting better.... Smile
sweet park.
B&M name suggestion:
Droid
                                                           Total coasters ridden: 66
Soon to be more. Cedar Point, Silver Dollar City, and Six flags St. Louis are all upcoming for me. Also possibly Kings Island!

Oh that is a pretty sweet name. I'll use that, and thanks I've put a lot of hours into it
Getting better.... Smile