Theme Park Studio Website - English and Dutch - "phase 4 complete"

Theme Park Studio Website - English and Dutch

http://www.themeparkstudio.com/

"We are happy to announce phase 4 is complete. We are doing some final testing. The update should be available in the next few days..."

I'm still skeptical. I purchased the Kick Starter version...waste of my money. I ended up getting rid of the game. Not sure if I'll get the final release of this game. The teaser trailers look good. But it's confusing what you can actually do or not do in the game. So for now in my opinion, it's a little misleading.

Apparently there are still "Reward" levels http://funding.themeparkstudio.com/proje...-studio-3/ for the "funding." It seems the higher the reward (1-15).For example...
"reward 15 : EXECUTIVE PRODUCER Description: This is our ultimate reward for a very generous pledge of $5000, If you make an executive decision to pledge this amount and take on the title of Executive "

So what do you think?
the game itself is a good idea, i just hate how they have handled it. if they at least made a somewhat complete game then released it with updates it wouldn't have been too bad, but releasing it how they did just made me not care. i dont want to buy a game and not have access to all the features
(Jan 5, 2015, 02:07 PM)SUPER MOOSE93 Wrote: the game itself is a good idea, i just hate how they have handled it. if they at least made a somewhat complete game then released it with updates it wouldn't have been too bad, but releasing it how they did just made me not care. i dont want to buy a game and not have access to all the features

That's "early access" for you. They did this to get community feedback. This is not a final "release."
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
meh ill probably wait for a crack for the game if one comes out
The game is still in early access and it is not finish yet and there is another 4 more phases left to go, before the final version is release. Smile
I myself own the game, it needs a lot more work put into it, granted, it's an alpha, but the developers have slacked a lot lately, been a good 3 months since the last update.
(Sep 16, 2015, 12:14 PM)BeattieDoesGamingOfficial Wrote: I myself own the game, it needs a lot more work put into it, granted, it's an alpha, but the developers have slacked a lot lately, been a good 3 months since the last update.

I get really irritated with the game. It's not user friendly.