Winter storm coming - Illinois

Winter Storm coming up to 10 inches or more expected.
Stay safe everyone who may be near the same area.
All though other states will be affected near Illinois as well.
Yes, I have heard about it, I live in the state of Illinois!!! Frown
I need a new signature.
10 inches? I can't even begin to imagine what that would look like. Living in Pennsylvania, I've seen snow, but never snow like that!
lol i heard the whole east coast has been getting wrecked with snow the past week
I live in Pennsylvania and the storm is coming during the super bowl into Monday, may stream some SimCity Sunday and record the second episode in my crash course like series Monday if I don't have school (because I don't have any RCT game, cant wait for the new one).
http://tobiaslindsay.wix.com/-lemurs-eighteen :my website
I live in Florida so snow almost never occurs. I think the last time it even came close to snowing was some sleet around like 4-5 years ago
(Jan 31, 2015, 07:34 PM)Pineracer Wrote: I live in Pennsylvania and the storm is coming during the super bowl into Monday, may stream some SimCity Sunday and record the second episode in my crash course like series Monday if I don't have school (because I don't have any RCT game, cant wait for the new one).

Don't have any? Try to pick up RCT3 Platinum on Steam or GOG if you can. Really good price now and it's a really good value (platinum = both expansion packs). Seeing the really slow progress and sluggish flow of information release in Atari's biweekly blog
I would not expect to see RCT World until late this year or by next year. (Early 2015 release... and they are still in alpha!)

The original RCT is also very fun and is also priced lower. I honestly prefer 3 though (I started the series with 3 so I don't have nostalgia goggles with the original, plus CS 3D CS 3D CS CS CS)
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
I live in IL as well. Preparing for shoveling driveways in the morning Wink
[Image: ulodap497c2.png]
SimpleFate Gaming YouTube Channel
(Jan 31, 2015, 10:37 PM)SimpleFate Wrote: I live in IL as well. Preparing for shoveling driveways in the morning Wink

Snow has begun. I'd say about 3" when I looked outside my apartment window. (1920's building, love it!).
More expected but will see. Nice to see a few of the users are near where I am (same state). But Like how many are from different parts of the country and the world. The snow will make it difficult for people to have a tailgate party at the superbowl on Sunday. But I'm not sure where it is anyway. Not really paying attention.

People have been getting ready for the worst, my I remain skeptical about the weather forecast. They've been wrong before. Anything can happen. It's been cold this year, but not a lot of snow. When I lived in McKenry County a few years ago there was over 2 feet of snow.

Sometimes, I think it's away of trying to get people to go to the store and stock up on things to bring more business. But from what I can see outside, something is coming. Hopefully not to bad.

Have a great weekend.

aecrouch7413Biggrin

Up to almost a foot of snow now. Still coming down where I live. Guess I'm stuck inside for a little while.
(Jan 31, 2015, 07:34 PM)Pineracer Wrote: I live in Pennsylvania and the storm is coming during the super bowl into Monday, may stream some SimCity Sunday and record the second episode in my crash course like series Monday if I don't have school (because I don't have any RCT game, cant wait for the new one).

A fellow Pennsylvanian! Up in Harrisburg, we haven't really gotten anything. Is it really supposed to snow tonight?