Universal Studios Florida Recreation

(Jul 7, 2015, 08:18 AM)Maverick360 Wrote: Brown fence.

Uhh... what?

Anyways....
[Image: tumblr_mmwfsf4xJt1rwbtuso1_500.gif]
Lol looking forward to the MINION part
I need a new signature.
Any update's ?. Can't wait to see what else has been done.
Yes, we haven't seen anything for a while!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
I hope he keeps up with it seen 10+ Universal recreation's that people have forgotten about. This one looks pretty good aswell. Hope its up for download after aswell Smile.
Quick Announcement

[Image: gB8TEVB.jpg]

The Darknight is back with some important information regarding Universal Studios Florida in RCT3. Unfortunately my computer crashed a couple of days ago which is why there has been a lack of updates. The good news is I have only lost the more recent stuff like the Lucy Tribute and the beginning of Hollywood. The rest of the park was saved thanks to my backup on a flash drive. With that said I will work as hard as I can to get back to where I was and complete even more of the park. Since I have to redo some parts I will try to make them look even better than what they looked like before I lost them.

Thank you for your continued support,

Darknight97
Be a part of our Universe!
Universal Studios Florida | Islands of Adventure | Universal's Citywalk
The Universal Team
^Aw.... good thing though that not too much of the park got lost Smile
I need a new signature.
That sucks at least it didn't erase all of it. Can't wait to see more Smile
(Jul 24, 2015, 11:01 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: ^Aw.... good thing though that not too much of the park got lost Smile

(Jul 26, 2015, 10:06 AM)FKeclipse Wrote: That sucks at least it didn't erase all of it. Can't wait to see more Smile

Yeah I was really glad only a small part of the park got erased. It would have been really bad if I had to start from scratch! Smile
The Universal Team
Well thank god for backups. Found anything for minion's yet ?
(Jul 26, 2015, 02:35 PM)FKeclipse Wrote: Well thank god for backups. Found anything for minion's yet ?

Yeah I think this set might be good for making Gru's house:

http://rct.ralf-paschke.de/beaver.html

I have not really had the chance to play with it yet so I am not sure how good it is. I will keep you updated when I do make progress though. I will probably have a separate update for the construction of Despicable Me since it is one of the major rides in the park. Smile
The Universal Team