[WIP] "Lygo" - Terrain B&M Sitdown (RCT2/NCSO)

^Which parks and coasters are you riding in US?
I need a new signature.
(Apr 22, 2015, 04:42 PM)chimalion70005 Wrote: ^Which parks and coasters are you riding in US?

Well, i'll check out the new 2015 coasters if i can, but also some old ones, because some coasters are missing on my personal "coastercount". Smile

My Tour List:

- Holiday World
- Cedar Point
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Carowinds
- Dollywood
- Kentucky Kingdom
- Busch Gardens Tampa

A little circle trip on the Eastcoast that ends in my second hometown Miami, Florida.
Near Miami-Beach a good friend of mine has a small apartment where i can sleep when i stay there.
So i don't need a hotel/motel and can safe money Smile.

I won't open an extra thread for my trip, because i'm not really a blogger or something like that.
I'll take alot of pictures from the coasters/parks, but they are only for my personal use.
And they could maybe be useful for future projects with RCT Wink.

My stay was planned for 14 Days, 12 Days only for park visits. Maybe i extend my trip a bit up to 20 Days. Because some parks need more than one day for riding everything. Happy

So long, Cobra

Side-Note:
It's 0900 a.m. and today Carowinds stands on my list, so Fury325 is the major target, but also some other good ones like Intimidator or Nighthawk.
Keep it everytime fair and with enough respect for each other!
Cobra,
Have lots of fun, safe travels. I hope the weather will be good so you can visit everything on your list. Smile
aecrouch7413
Update-3:
-----------

Overview:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4682]
I worked on the foilage overall a bit and slowly it getting a dense feeling into it.
Also some hills find there place on the edges for a better landscaping look.

Close-Ups:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4683]
other angle
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4684]
The greenhouse right at the start of the Q-Line is now there.
Nothing special, but with a tree coming out of the roof. Inside there was only one square to add shrubs.
A reason why i add some exotic flowers besides the building, as a little outside garden area.

Not to much going on, but something. Slowly but step by step the whole foliage is growing.
But i won't place a tree on every single square in the end.
I'll let some areas more open space for a random natural growing look.

Thanks for reading.
As allways, any Feedback is appreciated!

So long, Cobra
Wow! What a coaster for RCT2!
Amusement Park/Roller Coaster Builder

I have some great rides made, and I post great roller coaster news!

Favorite steel coaster: Fury 325 at Carowinds
Favorite wood coaster: Ravine Flyer II at Waldameer.
Longest Line: 4 Hours for Millennium Force :P
I love the use of marshmallows as rocks and the use of beams for other supports, the foliage really tied this coaster together and made it look much nicer. If you will be entering this in round 200, expect some competition Smile I also assume your park trip is over now, what did you think?
Nice to see some updates on your work Cobra. The detail is good in my opinion. I'm not very good with critiques. But I like what I see.
Where is the coaster? Holy mother this is camouflaged the hell out!
Green Hell if you want. Smile

The foliage did some progress what is good and i like the idea that not everything will be coverd with tress and shrubbery. Only some dense areas here and space areas there.

The greenhouse looks okay, maybe a bit to closed on the sides for a this type of building.
On the other hand it's sun protected at some point, which is good.

I would extend your "exotic garden" area a bit more, could be a nice color hotspot in the end to breaking up the whole greenish look a bit.
The extended hills are a step into the right direction, but i'm not 100% satisfied Rolleyes

Small update, but after your Trip it's nice to see something. Better than nothing.

Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
(May 13, 2015, 06:00 PM)James_Fan_1886 Wrote: Wow! What a coaster for RCT2!
Thank you very much James! Smile

(May 13, 2015, 06:54 PM)Rudy18 Wrote: I love the use of marshmallows as rocks and the use of beams for other supports, the foliage really tied this coaster together and made it look much nicer. If you will be entering this in round 200, expect some competition Smile I also assume your park trip is over now, what did you think?
Thanks that you like my "gumdrop" rocks Wink
I'm not sure if i can finish it and also not sure if it's good enough for such a special round.
Maybe other ones work is better and deserves more to be in round-200.
Yes, my US-trip ended some days ago and i had a little jetlag. Well i think it was a sucess, because the weather was most of time warm and sunny, perfect for amusement park visits.
I could ride some of the new 2015 coasters, like Thunderbird (Holiday World), Fury325 (Carowinds), Rougarou (Cedar Point). But also older ones that are still great coasters.
With my rented car, a Dodge RAM, the trip wasn't stressful at all.
I also enjoyed my stay at Miami, my second favorite place on earth.
But i like most every american mentality i met in the past. A reason why i love the whole USA. Smile

(May 13, 2015, 07:28 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote: Nice to see some updates on your work Cobra. The detail is good in my opinion. I'm not very good with critiques. But I like what I see.
Thanks that you like it. Well criqiue isn't anything else than thoughts.
So if you have any thoughts what could be better or different, feel free to share it with me. Wink

(May 13, 2015, 07:39 PM)Cheleste Wrote: Where is the coaster? Holy mother this is camouflaged the hell out!
Green Hell if you want. Smile

The foliage did some progress what is good and i like the idea that not everything will be coverd with tress and shrubbery. Only some dense areas here and space areas there.

The greenhouse looks okay, maybe a bit to closed on the sides for a this type of building.
On the other hand it's sun protected at some point, which is good.

I would extend your "exotic garden" area a bit more, could be a nice color hotspot in the end to breaking up the whole greenish look a bit.
The extended hills are a step into the right direction, but i'm not 100% satisfied Rolleyes

Small update, but after your Trip it's nice to see something. Better than nothing.

Cheleste
Green Hell, huh?
You're right, it looks really greenish and the camo look maybe is a bit to much and overdone.
I'll try out a different color for the coaster track itself to stand out. If it looks better in my eyes i'll change that.

Yes, the greenhouse doesn't appears that way than i thought. A rework is in progress, because it's a bit to simple build. A mistake by me, after coming home to germany, i directly start work on this.
Not a really a wise choice, i think afterwards.

Something is allways better than nothing, but hopefully that little something is good and not bad. Tongue

@all:
Thanks for the feedback and your warm words.

So long, Cobra