2017 Roller Coasters Discussion Thread

What's wrong with the picture, I dont even know what it is!
Add me on any of these sites!

Steam:
XGN | Maverick360
Discord: Maverick360 #6799
Gmail: [email protected]
Youtube: Maverick360
(Nov 9, 2015, 08:08 AM)Chimalion Wrote: ^ Can you at least change your profile picture? It kinda offends me
I REALLY hope this is a joke...
Team CoasterTech

That profile picture is Kanye West's head photoshopped onto Jesus's body
I need a new signature.
(Nov 9, 2015, 08:58 AM)Chimalion Wrote: That profile picture is Kanye West's head photoshopped onto Jesus's body

Yeah what about it? If people want to be idiots I say let 'em, it'll thin the population of 'em down eventually.
Team CoasterTech

(Nov 9, 2015, 08:58 AM)Chimalion Wrote: That profile picture is Kanye West's head photoshopped onto Jesus's body

********************FUTURE

best rapper ever
(Nov 9, 2015, 02:53 PM)Drew_ Wrote:

********************FUTURE

best rapper ever

While that may be true rap isn't music - it's not even singing it's just people saying their vulgar words in mostly monotone voices.

If this is the future we're in for than I'm afraid I'll be retreating to some exotic island where I can live peacefully away from the idocracy we find ourselves falling into :/
Team CoasterTech

^ cant tell if b8 or not................
(Nov 9, 2015, 03:03 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: rap isn't music - it's not even singing 

If it has a beat and sounds good to somebody it's music.
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
(Nov 9, 2015, 03:08 PM)Drew_ Wrote: ^ cant tell if b8 or not................

Depends on whatcha mean by bait, I ain't in on this internet lingo. Whether you like it or not you should be able to agree that a good amount of what they put out nowadays isn't just sketchy it's pretty sh**ty
Team CoasterTech

^ it depends who you listen to really...........
like the master of rap future has never and will never release a song thats garbage