ChrisMDB's Official Track Thread

Looking forward to it! Keeping my gears-a-churning is what I strive to do Smile
Team CoasterTech

I look forward to all yer creations! Don't let me down! (I know ya won't)! Smile
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
A small update to shed some light on future works and the latest entry/winner.

Project Nemesis:

Nemesis was the first coaster I built upon my return to RCT1, I originally didn't consider it as a potential entry because I felt others in Evergreen Gardens were much better (for example Parthax). Nemesis is one of only two RCT1 Build-It! winners and my fifth win Wink

Upcoming projects will all be RCT1 coasters, my RCT2 is crashing sporadically at the moment (Thanks Steam). Until the issue is resolved I will be based solely on RCT1. However I go home for Spring Break on Friday so my RCT3 will be up and running again soon Biggrin
Team CoasterTech

Even though it's small, it does resemble something Schwarzkopf might build, especially with the brake run where it is and the edge of the curve sitting above the path. It interacts well with the terrain, with an underground tunnel as a bonus feature.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
My main goals while building Nemesis were to keep the layout compact and to try maximizing airtime on the small hills. I feel the end result turned out really well, granted the lack of scenery does limit it, but for a generic coaster I do think it turned out well.
Team CoasterTech

Small Update:

Manic Miner - properly named after the crazed miners that once worked these Millennium Mines. Don't let the fact that the coaster loops around our train-line scare you, we've only had a few accidents with that (that we know of).

Millennium Mines Newspaper - Circa 1956

This small family steel coaster was a small project of mine from back when I was cranking out RCT1 projects every day. I felt it was about time to finally do something with it, so I entered it in Build-It!

[Image: 575038ea9a5d8.jpg]
Team CoasterTech

Here's just a few notes for the future (sorry for the double post, I was having trouble adding text below the picture in the last post) -

- I have a large RCT2 project almost finished at this point, I'll be looking to wrap it up in the coming weeks and have its coasters released into Build-It! periodically. When its last coaster has been entered the park will be available to download.

- I've currently working on a new RCT3 project as well, this one is much farther from being finished.

Today marks my first day off of work (I started last Tuesday) so I'll probably get some good work done on one of the above today, I don't expect either to be finished for at least a week or two however.
Team CoasterTech

Nice job with Manic Miner, it was one of my favorites in the last build it round. I don't see many of your projects, so it will be good to see them. Enjoy your day off. Smile
Thanks Amy Smile
Team CoasterTech

Your Welcome and by the way I subscribed to your YouTube channel. My YouTube channel name is aecrouch2016 just so you know it's me.    Smile