Welcome to RCTgo 5.0

Build It! winning coasters no longer say anywhere on the download that they're Build It! winners.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Perhaps it's just me but I'm having problems when I click on the posts under the "Today's Posts" menu. I click on them and it doesn't bring me to the thread, it leaves me looking at the different threads.
Team CoasterTech

(Nov 13, 2015, 11:19 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Perhaps it's just me but I'm having problems when I click on the posts under the "Today's Posts" menu. I click on them and it doesn't bring me to the thread, it leaves me looking at the different threads.

When I tried "Today's Posts" it brought be to this...
[Image: 51aNA1f.jpg]
im still having problems with images....
itll say [image: <link>] and then ill have to click the link to see what the image is since it wont show up
(Nov 14, 2015, 01:56 AM)aecrouch7413 Wrote:
(Nov 13, 2015, 11:19 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Perhaps it's just me but I'm having problems when I click on the posts under the "Today's Posts" menu. I click on them and it doesn't bring me to the thread, it leaves me looking at the different threads.

When I tried "Today's Posts" it brought be to this...
[Image: 51aNA1f.jpg]

Yeah when I click on those it just refreshes the page :/
Team CoasterTech

For those saying it feels "stretched" on PC -- do you mean that it feels too wide? The new design has a different maximum width.

(Nov 13, 2015, 03:59 PM)theisaac Wrote: I have these boxes everywhere
What boxes are you referring to? Sorry, I just realized what you're referring to. Those are supposed to be icons. Not sure why this is happening (it isn't happening in Safari) -- I'll look into it.

(Nov 13, 2015, 07:26 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: I don't like the fact that all the information about the user looks like it's part of the post. But other than that it looks pretty good!
I'm not sure what you mean by this -- the user avatar, username, and user title are in a different colored box from the rest of the post.

(Nov 13, 2015, 07:36 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: Build It! winning coasters no longer say anywhere on the download that they're Build It! winners.
This was an oversight. I'll add it back soon. Edit: It's back.

This issue has been fixed.

(Nov 14, 2015, 01:23 PM)Drew_ Wrote: im still having problems with images....
itll say [image: <link>] and then ill have to click the link to see what the image is since it wont show up
Go to Your Account > Edit Options and make sure Display images in posts is checked under Thread View Options.
(Nov 14, 2015, 02:47 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Nov 13, 2015, 07:26 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote: I don't like the fact that all the information about the user looks like it's part of the post. But other than that it looks pretty good!
I'm not sure what you mean by this -- the user avatar, username, and user title are in a different colored box from the rest of the post.

I realized that I had it set onto the old forum mode that showed all the information about the user and I wasn't on the new one that came out around last year that only showed the picture the name and the title. I went into my settings and fixed it though

edit: also the last number on my name gets cut off so if it's possible could you do something that makes the text smaller the bigger the name is?
Twitter - Twitch
Who needs realism when you have creativity?
Don't kill yourself kids!
Like the text boxes in general, its the only thing on the page; something in the background on PC would be nice to decrease it or put a "related Topics" tab on the side for easy navigation.
http://tobiaslindsay.wix.com/-lemurs-eighteen :my website
(Nov 14, 2015, 02:47 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Nov 13, 2015, 03:59 PM)theisaac Wrote: I have these boxes everywhere
What boxes are you referring to? Sorry, I just realized what you're referring to. Those are supposed to be icons. Not sure why this is happening (it isn't happening in Safari) -- I'll look into it.
This has been resolved.

(Nov 14, 2015, 02:53 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2015, 02:47 PM)Justin Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean by this -- the user avatar, username, and user title are in a different colored box from the rest of the post.

I realized that I had it set onto the old forum mode that showed all the information about the user and I wasn't on the new one that came out around last year that only showed the picture the name and the title. I went into my settings and fixed it though

edit: also the last number on my name gets cut off so if it's possible could you do something that makes the text smaller the bigger the name is?
Oh, my apologies -- I need to disable the other mode. I'll do that now and make sure that setting is fixed for anyone who may have the other one selected like you did. (Edit: This should be fixed.)

I'll look into adjusting the username text size.

(Nov 14, 2015, 02:56 PM)Pineracer Wrote: Like the text boxes in general, its the only thing on the page; something in the background on PC would be nice to decrease it or put a "related Topics" tab on the side for easy navigation.

I don't know what you mean. What page are you talking about?
JustinFor those saying it feels "stretched" on PC -- do you mean that it feels too wide? The new design has a different maximum width.

This issue has been fixed.

Thanks Justin!
Team CoasterTech