Name that cheat

Terry Inferno you are right so you get 1200 points. Terry inferno has 2000 points and he is now in the lead.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think I've done this one yet...for 800 points (I think this one may be a little harder to get)
Which cheat allows you to "Disable the Lift Chain Speed & Launch Speed limits. Normally, you are not permitted over a set speed limit. Usage: Select a coaster. Select "Operating Mode". You must have "Powered Launch" selected to alter the Launch Speed."
That sounds like something David Braben would do.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Terry Inferno you are correct....800 points for you...
Terry Inferno is still in the lead and now has 2800 points.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the last question for the win....
This is an Unknown effect. But it also says... ("On the first Career mission, this code will double the value rating of your park - which will complete your first mission objective) (On other tested missions, it seems to possibly cause a slight increase in park value too")
Will the real Andrew Gillett please stand up?
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Terry Inferno you got the answer correct again Smile
Congratulations you are the winner!
You will receive reputation points.   Smile
I added the reputation points if they don't show up for some reason let me know.