Planet Coaster

(Sep 27, 2016, 10:56 AM)SarahAndrea Royce Wrote: I can't wait for it and will also do a let's play as soon as I can, but that will take a while, as simply preorder the thrillseeker edition will not give you Alpha access :-( And I'm really on cold turkey as I cannot get RCT3 to run on my newer system.

I am really looking forward to the Thrillseeker version as well. I'm planning on sharing some more of my own videos. Can I ask what system are you running on currently to play RCT3? I would double check the specs of your newer system to make sure you will be able to run the new version of Planet Coaster that comes out in November. I am running both games on Windows 10, Intel Core i7 with Nividia GeforceGTX graphics. 8 GB of memory and 4 GB extra for my graphics card. The specs on this computer met the requirements for Planet Coaster and it runs very well. If you are not sure what the basic requirements are to run Planet Coaster I posted it in an earlier reply in this post.
(Sep 27, 2016, 10:39 PM)aecrouch7413 Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2016, 10:56 AM)SarahAndrea Royce Wrote: I can't wait for it and will also do a let's play as soon as I can, but that will take a while, as simply preorder the thrillseeker edition will not give you Alpha access :-( And I'm really on cold turkey as I cannot get RCT3 to run on my newer system.

I am really looking forward to the Thrillseeker version as well. I'm planning on sharing some more of my own videos. Can I ask what system are you running on currently to play RCT3? I would double check the specs of your newer system to make sure you will be able to run the new version of Planet Coaster that comes out in November. I am running both games on Windows 10, Intel Core i7 with Nividia GeforceGTX graphics. 8 GB of memory and 4 GB extra for my graphics card. The specs on this computer met the requirements for Planet Coaster and it runs very well. If you are not sure what the basic requirements are to run Planet Coaster I posted it in an earlier reply in this post.

Nothing to worry about. 

Prozessor Intel I7 4790k
Board: MSI Z97 Gaming
RAM: 16GB@1600mHz
Grafikkarte: NVidia 980GTX
Windows 8

It is basically a new computer in the old case, the old one where RCT3 was running was Core2 Quad @4Ghz with a GTX560, also Windows 8 (I took the installation with me to the new specs)
I know you already know this and I'm glad you were able to take the specs with you to the installation...

So just for fun I decided to look up what the original specs were to run RCT3 I can't imagine the newer games being able to run on that kind of a system at all here it is....computer processors, etc have come along so much...I almost forgot about the Pentium processors.
Source of information : Can You Run It
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyr...on-3/10227
CPU: Pentium III or Athlon XP
CPU Speed: 733 mhz
RAM: 128 MB (256 MB if running Windows XP)
Video Card: 32 MB Video Card with Hardware T&L (ATI Radeon+/GeForce2 or higher)
Click here for the latest video card drivers
DirectX version: 9.0 (included)
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk Space: 600 MB
CD-ROM: 4X speed CD-ROM or DVD-ROM