Vote for your favorite track! Round 248

Very well put Terry, I've been following this unspoken rule (as many of us have) and it's unfortunate that lately people have been diverting from this course.
Team CoasterTech

I will agree with everyone on this one. I still think Vildeberg is the best. On a side not can any give me the track intersect cheat. I have tried it but it won't work. I have an idea for new coaster that needs to use the cheat.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Oct 7, 2016, 09:47 PM)Terry Inferno Wrote: There's no rule that states that it must remain anonymous. If such a rule existed, POVs would have to be outlawed as well.

The author's name was originally removed because people were voting for coasters based on the author rather than on the coaster itself, which eventually resulted in some instances where people would not vote for coasters because of who the author was. Revealing which coaster is yours can potentially help or harm your chances of winning, depending on how the voters view you, but the same can be said for uploading a POV or, to a lesser extent, using the name of one of your parks, which are both very common instances. Saying "this coaster is mine" is merely a blatantly obvious way of acknowledging that the coaster is yours, but it certainly isn't the only way.

In the past year alone, voters (those who post at least) have been looking at entries much more carefully and reviewing them based on more complex criteria, so it's quite possible that eliminating the factor of who built the coaster allowed people to become more objective in their decisions. This objectivity is crucial to the competition, so the best course of action is, if you know who built a coaster, as painfully obvious as it may be to some of us, it's best kept secret until the end of the round.

Very well put Terry! I see why Justin had anonymity taken away as it could have just ended a round before it started.
How this is when they find who is in the round and automatically vote for it because it's their favourite person on the site, not for how good it is. (ChrisMDB is a good example, I believe he got a fair bit of anonymity when he won three times in a row with RCT3 entries because people were purposely avoiding his entries. Before entries became anonymous, you could literally vote for your favourite person onsite and not even look at the others). I'm not calling you out Chris, just giving an example.
Either way, I am glad entries remain secret. Only the folkes who take the time to look throught the screenshots, description and all know who posted what.

The end goal is keep it anonymous and don't ruin the fun for everyone else.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
@Blaze - The whole fiasco with that was that people purposely didn't vote for my coaster (regardless if it was the best) because they were quote: "sick of seeing me enter" after I had entered and won two in a row (this quote being from the third round I entered with Manta). I'm just an example, although I'm sure it happened before.
Team CoasterTech

I know Chris. I had my words mixed up a bit.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
I am out of coaster to enter so I have to redo my park, and I got ride of the checker board golf grass. As always best of luck to everyone and I promise to remain anonymous from know on. Happy fall everyone.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
(Oct 7, 2016, 10:30 PM)Pepper15_Cute Wrote:   On a side not can any give me the track intersect cheat.  I have tried it but it won't work.
AttractionSceneryAllowTerrainIntersect 1
AttractionSceneryAllowSceneryIntersect 1
TrackAllowSameTrackIntersect 1

.... anyways i think one of the rct2 coasters might win this one
i know my mirrors edge beat 2 no limits coasters but they werent that good lol
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
Vote goes to: #2: Demon
Great job on this and I liked the lighting effects you did. Fun ride and nice design. I'm glad there was a POV for this because it gave me a different view then the screenshots. The screenshots were good but experiencing the ride during the day and night made the difference for me.
Vote goes to Vildeberg. Liked the scenery the most and the layout is quite nice, especially when it dives underground near the waterfall. I might of voted for Demon if the layout was a tad bit better as well as scenery.
[Image: 10049-Blue_Fire_Megacoaster-5.jpg]