Vote for your favorite track! Round 248

I am confused, who are you voting for, Brandon?

In any case, I think it will be very close between Vildeburg, Demon, and Mountain Climber.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
i said i meant vildeberg
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
I didn't notice that by the way. 😒 Oh well.
BlazingEmpire did you by chance design MoutainClimber?
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
i have a cool idea for the next build it, i might enter if its done in time, the only problem is i suck at making scenery so it takes me FOREVER to make goo scenery, hell it took me 3 weeks to make mirrors edge
"Pick up the pieces. There is a better way. Pull yourself together. Try to make a change. This world's so twisted. You can still make a change. Protect and care for all around. Stop the spread of hate. You feel like the broken one over and over again. You taste blood you're through you're done. Only you can make it end."-Trivium: Broken One
[Image: blaconpr4.jpg]
I won't say because it'll ruin the anonymity of the competition. However, I know some people know who entered what because they've been watching. -wink-
Vildeberg is my favorite this round.
User Thread: https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-23653-po...#pid133975
(Oct 7, 2016, 09:35 AM)Pepper15_Cute Wrote: Since my coaster is in this round I will give feedback on all coasters including mine

Green Lantern-
My  coaster and my main concern is that is doesn't have a POV.  Also I Didn't use track connectors so...

Demon-
I think my least favorite part of this coaster is the supports.  I don't think they follow the Arrow Style of supporting

Vildeberg-
Easily could win.  Only thing is it is a really long ride.

Mountain Climber-
My problem is that the scenery is not included

I have a three way tie on the First three.  

What do you think.  Mine probably won't win but who knows.  Great job Vildeberg designer
I thought the competition was suppose to be anonymous? While I'm glad to see more of your work perhaps you should read the rules of the competition again. Build it Competition Rules: http://forums.rctgo.com/thread-1023.html
Not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just saying it's similar to what happened in the last round.  A variety of entries this round, interesting designs and scenery. Not sure who I will vote for I'm going to think about it for awhile. I think it's kind of unfair to the other entries that someone gave away the name of their roller coaster. Where the others did not. It will be interesting to see how Justin handles this.
Yeah if you're talking about mine, its simply the fact that the anonymity of a coaster gets destroyed when even a POV is uploaded, due to the youtube channel name, so yes people know what's mine, so I didnt believe that posting on my personal thread about it beforehand would effect much
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

There's no rule that states that it must remain anonymous. If such a rule existed, POVs would have to be outlawed as well.

The author's name was originally removed because people were voting for coasters based on the author rather than on the coaster itself, which eventually resulted in some instances where people would not vote for coasters because of who the author was. Revealing which coaster is yours can potentially help or harm your chances of winning, depending on how the voters view you, but the same can be said for uploading a POV or, to a lesser extent, using the name of one of your parks, which are both very common instances. Saying "this coaster is mine" is merely a blatantly obvious way of acknowledging that the coaster is yours, but it certainly isn't the only way.

In the past year alone, voters (those who post at least) have been looking at entries much more carefully and reviewing them based on more complex criteria, so it's quite possible that eliminating the factor of who built the coaster allowed people to become more objective in their decisions. This objectivity is crucial to the competition, so the best course of action is, if you know who built a coaster, as painfully obvious as it may be to some of us, it's best kept secret until the end of the round.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!