Vote for your favorite track! Round 248

After reconsidering the votes I've decided that I will not cast a vote this round. The two that I were considering (those being Vildeberg and Mountain Climber) are at a tie in my mind. Both are about as complete as I, or anyone for that matter, could ask for in this competition, and both have trivial improvements to make at best. Best of luck to those that entered and may the best coaster win.
Team CoasterTech

I'll regard Vildeburg as the winner. Looks like Terry will have another win within a month.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Oct 11, 2016, 11:10 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: After reconsidering the votes I've decided that I will not cast a vote this round. The two that I were considering (those being Vildeberg and Mountain Climber) are at a tie in my mind. Both are about as complete as I, or anyone for that matter, could ask for in this competition, and both have trivial improvements to make at best. Best of luck to those that entered and may the best coaster win.

I understand your point of view. And originally I wasn't sure if I was going to vote or not in this round. But I looked at all the entries again and made my decision.