The Best Work Of The Person Above You

I really like your last entry, Chima. Though, I wish I could see a POV.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Alterran is, thus far, unparalleled in its attention to detail. The layout is realistic, the terrain interacts well with the ride, and the foliage appears diverse and natural. Bonus points should also be given to the wooden track placed perfectly underneath the steel track.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
My favorite of yours is Golden Dragon. It has a very high LOD.
Your most recent work, it's by far the best.
I agree with Terry in that Alterran is my favorite of yours, but you have a ton of other fantastic creations as well, especially Kurima and Rio Grande. I just love the layouts and how well they're themed.
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
You'd be surprised, Alterran soared in downloads, past many of my creations, yet Rio Grande, and Kurima are still not getting much. In a few days, you should see something from me along the "Grande" feel.

Anyways, there was another coaster you posted for your Halloween releases that i loved. *Forget the name*
Biome Quarters. The landscaping is really well done.
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]
The Dragon. Such a brilliant concept!
(Mar 6, 2017, 02:10 AM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: You'd be surprised, Alterran soared in downloads, past many of my creations, yet Rio Grande, and Kurima are still not getting much. In a few days, you should see something from me along the "Grande" feel.

Anyways, there was another coaster you posted for your Halloween releases that i loved. *Forget the name*

Was it Tombstone Twister?  I remember getting some positive feedback for that alongside Dr. Twistenstein shortly after posting them.  Looking forward to seeing your next project.
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
Wicked Woodpecker! Smile
[Image: HnAiYLa.png]