Music Taste?

(May 20, 2017, 02:00 PM)invadazimrocks777 Wrote:
(May 20, 2017, 10:41 AM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Don't listen to the haters Blaze, Nickelback is the modern AC/DC.

That's a negative Ghost Rider

How so? They're the same genre (only the modern take on it) and all of their songs sound the same (or very similar).
Team CoasterTech

(May 19, 2017, 07:11 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: Rap is pretty trash, unless you're: M.C. Hammer, 2Pac, or DJ Khalid (Khalid for the memes only)

lol
I'm a big fan of Country, Southern Rock and Americana.
Some of my favorites include Zac Brown, Blackberry Smoke, Chris Stapleton, Jason Isbell, Rhiannon Giddens, Sturgill Simpson, and Chris King
Plus a lot of the oldies- Haggard, George Strait, John Denver, Alan Jackson, Glen Campbell

I'm also a big fan of a lot of older pop and rock- MJ, Billy Joel, Elton John. AC/DC, The Beach Boys, Paul Simon, etc, plus a few modern alternative artists like Watsky, Five for Fighting, Metric, Plumtree, and The Parkas.

Never really been one for rap/edm but to each their own.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQJ4pMy...jE-kXeN_YA
For the record, I do have all those I listed either on digital or physical format. I don't just throw out names to go, "oh yeah, I listen to that."

Tupac "Me Against The World" is my only rap album.
Runakuna is a Peruvian pan flute group I met at Taste of Chicago about 25 years ago. I also have a CD of the Tubuai Choir from Polynesia. 
Got into the first wave of punk about 10 years after it happened, so I figured X-Ray Spex would represent well.

(May 20, 2017, 11:11 AM)Slurp Wrote: Haha
Never really minded nickelback

I don't go looking for Nickelback songs , but I wouldn't change the station if one came on. Kinda like the girl that you wouldn't actively hit on at the bar, but if she ended up in your bed, you wouldn't kick her out.
Information Kiosk 2 looks too intense for me.
Classical music is food for the soul! How could you not enjoy it?
I wouldn't say your taste in music is weird... Maybe diversified is the right word. Our music taste seems to be pretty similar!