The Vault - A Fallout Story [Planet Coaster: Darkride]

THE VAULT

A Fallout Story

[Image: 7pvgp7jm.jpg]

The VAULT - A Fallout Story takes place in Vault 54. The sinister experiment of the Vault was to generate less power than the residents consumed. There was no warm water and little food. The experiment should last 100 years...

Current state of VAULT 51: Normally, a Vault is a secure place for all human beings after the atomic bomb has fallen on earth. But this time the danger is inside the Vault. Mister Handy tells you that some turbines in the upper part of the Vault are broken. The pressure in the Vault will increase and toxic gas will leak out the ventilation system polluting the air int the Vault. If the turbine is not going to be repaired, no one is able to live in the Vault anymore. 
You are technician and have to repair the broken turbine. On your way into the depths of the Vault you notice that the problem is much worse than expected. With each new step in direction of the broken turbine the air is more toxic and you can see gas leaking out many tubes. You have to try to reach the scene of accident as fast as you can. But be prepared: Once you have started your journey, there will be no way back...

[Image: naexijlf.jpg]

[Image: doubba3w.jpg]

[Image: wbkaqiw4.jpg]

[Image: v6n5nxfh.jpg]

[Image: bz4e269w.jpg]

[Image: skupf6xo.jpg]

[Image: jboe6pkz.jpg]

[Image: rmumrvq7.jpg]

[Image: iilrumui.jpg]

by RCT D!
Oh my good Christ! There are no words!!!!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
That is how one properly executes a dark ride, fantastic work on this.
Team CoasterTech

I think I will wait a round before entering build it, this ride, if entered will win by a landslide. Wow. Great work. How long did this take?
Also, a very well developed theme. As blaze said, words are not sufficient to describe this coaster.
Check out my Youtube Channel!
Subscribe? Maybe? No? OK.
(May 26, 2017, 03:47 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: Oh my good Christ! There are no words!!!!
Thank you very much!

(May 26, 2017, 05:07 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: That is how one properly executes a dark ride, fantastic work on this.
Yes, we are able to create darkrides in PC as well Smile

(May 27, 2017, 12:47 PM)jozibrozi Wrote: I think I will wait a round before entering build it, this ride, if entered will win by a landslide. Wow. Great work. How long did this take?
Also, a very well developed theme. As blaze said, words are not sufficient to describe this coaster.
What do you mean with entering build it? Thank you Smile
He means that if you enter this site's competition called 'Build It' next round, you would win by an absolute landslide.
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Yep, just as blaze put it. At the top of homepage of the website, it currently says
BUILD IT! ROUND 265
3 days left to vote for your favorite
Select your favorite track

When those days are over, or maybe a couple more, it will say
BUILD IT! ROUND 266
4 more entries needed
Enter your track

If you click to enter your track, you will be guided through the process by the site.
After each of the four entries, the site creates a poll and users vote on their favorite, possibly disscussing their opinions in that weeks BUILD IT! thread.

Here is a link to a thread on the rules of build it, all of which I am sure your coaster would pass:
https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-1023.html
A link to the changes in build it:
https://forums.rctgo.com/thread-21301.html
Check out my Youtube Channel!
Subscribe? Maybe? No? OK.
If you do plan on entering I suggest you wait a few rounds. Justin is currently looking into a way to make posting Parkitect and Planet Coaster entries easier (as the zip files we upload currently don't work when placed in the proper directory for Parkitect and Planet Coaster).
Team CoasterTech