Parkitect Adventureland

I really like what you are doing Smile So glad to see another Parkitect player.
Well I'm actually for RCT3 I haven't played parkitect.
@Amy, do you play Parkitect?
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Aug 17, 2017, 11:49 PM)BlazingEmpireHD Wrote: @Amy, do you play Parkitect?

BlazingEmpireHD,

Yes I do play Parkitect. The current version is Parkitect Alpha 16c. They are very good at improving the game just like Planet Coaster. I would recommend the game. It's mainly a sandbox game where you can create your parks with a budget or without a budget. Note: They have a lot of rides, they just show the new one's and what they fixed just like Frontier does with Planet Coaster. Some people have created custom scenery for the game that you can use.

[Image: Mvcrp1V.jpg]
Taffyta said she was looking into planet coaster. Though RCT3 still has its charm. It may be old but if you use the right custom scenery and methods apparently you can get close to PC quality results
Like a lot of people I'm more creative in rct3 ... In planet coaster, when you don't have the idea of what you want, you're stuck
It shows with The Ice Howler! That's an awesome coaster.

Can you send some links to the custom scenery you used?
(Aug 18, 2017, 09:59 AM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: Taffyta said she was looking into planet coaster. Though RCT3 still has its charm. It may be old but if you use  the right custom scenery and methods apparently you can get close to PC quality results

That's the one advantage RCT3 has over Planet Coaster right now in my opinion. RCT3 let's people make custom scenery, rides and mods for the game. This is why I believe the game has stood the test of time (sort of speak). People won't get bored with it because of all the custom scenery and rides available. Planet Coaster is a great game, but it could be so much  more if people were able to make custom content for it
Though planet coaster has the customizable RMC I box track vs RCT3 which only has RMCs if you design them in no limits and GI through an awful boring process to convert them
(Aug 20, 2017, 02:06 AM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: Though planet coaster has the customizable RMC I box track vs RCT3 which only has RMCs if you design them in no limits and GI through an awful boring process to convert them

I understand what you are saying. Planet Coaster does have an easier coaster building method. But to be honest, I do mostly building in the game. Cheese Chase, has been my first real attempt at making a coaster in the game.