Wild Mouse Coaster - Planet Coaster Update

(Aug 18, 2017, 06:48 PM)v1210 Wrote: i like it lots more without spins, than with spins good job!

Thank you....and I like it to without the spins.  Smile

(Aug 18, 2017, 05:56 PM)RealCoasterTrack Wrote: This is by far your best creation !

Thank you. I appreciate that. I've been taking my time with it. I've also saved it on a flash drive so I won't lose what I've done, just in case.
Taffyta was looking into buying planet coaster
(Aug 20, 2017, 12:51 AM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: Taffyta was looking into buying planet coaster

I'm sending you a private message.
Sending me a private message? Taffyta isn't on right now
(Aug 20, 2017, 01:00 AM)vanellopecoastergirl Wrote: Sending me a private message? Taffyta isn't on right now

I wanted to give you some information that I think would help her. I will post some of it now.

Here are the latest system requirements for the game. I tried to run the game on an intel i5 computer when the game first came out and I had a hard time running it. I am using an intel i7 gaming laptop with NVidia GTX 980 (4GB) Graphics card and 8 GB of memory and for what I need it works okay. If you are planning on doing a lot of detail I would get the recommended amount of ram. There is no Mac version right now.

[Image: DWOERCz.jpg]