RCT2 How does one make an rmc hybrid

NHelp me please
(Sep 10, 2017, 03:08 AM)Texasgamer5 Wrote: NHelp me please

look up "Wilhelm1407 Wilderness Run." That is how I would do it.
@KingLiger - He's asking about RCT2, not RCT3.

@Texasgamer5 I suggest PM'ing BlazingEmpireHD.
Team CoasterTech

That is quite a discussion to start with, and first you will need OpenRCT2 to do so. This is not really hard if you do what I suggest, but if you fail to reason with me, you will get nowhere on this topic.

First, and most importantly, like I have said, OpenRCT2 is needed to start making an RMC. You will also need the RMC train files (if you want to go the non-NCSO route).

When you have downloaded, go into options and enable 'cheats.'

After that, click the second 'dynamite' tool that appears; that tab involves cheats.

Next, turn off 'zero clearance'

Then, start building your twister/floorless rack type, make a full layout with every inversion you want.

Once you have finished, start to build a wooden roller coaster, and use the shift key to raise it to either directly connected, or -5 under the twister track. HOWEVER: Wooden track MUST go the opposite way of the twister track.

Build the track around the entire track, only not for inversions.

Build the entrance and exit, and an ensuing path whereas riders can enter, open, and voila! RMC coaster!

I am going to leave this here for everyone who wants to make one. If you want more inversions, than what is in game, you will need to merge, which is a whole other topic altogether. Good luck on your journey!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
(Sep 10, 2017, 02:03 PM)ChrisMDB Wrote: @KingLiger - He's asking about RCT2, not RCT3.

@Texasgamer5 I suggest PM'ing BlazingEmpireHD.

whoops!
You can try using a Twister roller coaster and add supports underneath it to get a similar effect to an RMC Woodie.  Aside from the 4-across trains, it can pull the style off pretty well.  Here's an example:

https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/neo-splinter.16929
[Image: FOVJPXXJ52Q8RCE.MEDIUM.jpg]
^Click to visit my downloads page.  Most recent additions: House of Pandamonium II, Dual Invasion (Octopus/Basilisk), Spooky Splasher
Coasters in the picture: Grand Zephyr, Wyvern, Perilous Pipeline, Bushmaster
You can use either example for your good, because we said the same thing. Wink
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Yeah I'd say weather you use rct2 or rct3 because there's no customizable RMC ctr yet twister coasters with RMC style supports would have to do.