RCT2 Hard Hat Area

Looking good Terry. Reminds me a lot of Flux.
I'm playing rct2. Feel free to message me everytime you need to know something about the game or just want to have a nice little talk. <3
It's nice to see that people are liking it so far. The coaster has taken the name Thundering Sierra.
The architecture took much longer than expected to complete, so this coaster will definitely not see the light of day before the end of the year. Most of the map is still, for lack of a better term, green. However, the buildings, most of which are built in the same mountain contemporary style, are at least all in place.

Candy Shop
It seemed wrong to leave trackitecture out completely when it fits the style so perfectly.
[Image: ZaDC3ga.jpg]

Restroom
Adjacent to the playground.
[Image: AQgJYCX.jpg]

Cookie Shop, Clocktower/Offices, and Restroom pt. 2
This building took longer to make than any of the others, including the splash boat ride station (but we'll get to that in a moment), due to its oddly-shaped elongated footprint. The first two attempts were built to their entirety and demolished. Poor Security Sam's head fell off and landed in the grass again.
[Image: vczVgpk.jpg]

Creekside Snack Shop
By contrast, this building took almost no time to build, and is meant to look more simplistic and fun. In reality, it's a very serious place, because french fries are taken very seriously here.
[Image: b5sl5DH.jpg]

Restroom III: The Final Chapter
The last terrific toilet house, this one adds an industrial twist to the style. You're about to see why.
[Image: DmviGAs.jpg]

Electric Falls Station
By far the best building on the map, and quite possibly the best I've ever built, this enormous ride station almost doesn't fit in this park. While the 6,000-foot coaster gets a fairly generic-looking station that doesn't look like anything except a ride station, this out-and-back splash boats ride gets this behemoth. Life just isn't fair. Missing deco trims will be added eventually.
[Image: ChMH93P.jpg]

Tune in next year for more terraforming using scenery instead of the landscape tool, because we're almost in 2018. Full-tile solid-colored land is so 2017.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Very lovely work there, Terry. It all looks fantastic! Keep it up, you're growing closer to a finish and release!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
MIND BLOWN!!!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Considerable progress has been made in these past couple weeks. It would almost have had to, since we're now in Year 190.

[Image: 4qYH10g.jpg]

Ordinarily, mountains are formed thousands of years before water rides. 
In the case of Electric Falls, an exception was made.
(and lift hill supports finally found their way onto the coaster)

[Image: 6OHuJKZ.jpg]

All of the waterways have been completed.

[Image: hwSj5cC.jpg]

This is an incredibly tedious part of landscaping using this method, so to have this finished means the rest of the landscaping is downhill. Or uphill, depending on which way you're walking. The important part is that you're walking and not swimming.

[Image: sxaVt6o.jpg]

And if you thought that there wouldn't be artificial rocks, you may be mildly disappointed...

[Image: MaKa49d.jpg]

I may add one final update once I complete the landscape (minus the foliage) depending on how long that takes. Regardless, at the rate I'm going, you will likely see this coaster in its entirety before the end of the month.
¡Viva Mexico!
Another great update, Terry. I am keeping a close eye on this as I am quite excited for this project. You're close, mate! Keep it up!
Found the fourth entry to the "Legacy Round"
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Legacy Round?
It's a little inside joke that if we got ImagineerTim, Wilhelm, MrNozem and someone else (Silvarret), it'd be the legacy round that this site needs. I would love to see that one day. Last round was getting closer to that, at the very least.
I said there would be a final update, and though it's little compared to previous updates, it's possibly the most important one yet: the landscape is complete and all the land blocks are in place. After two long months, I've finally finished the most tedious landscape I've ever built...

[Image: j4eBZhy.jpg]

[Image: aDyCrbc.jpg]

...as well as my first custom steel support job.

[Image: yKS4JCv.jpg]

However, though it's only weeks away from completion, there's still much more to be done. Now that the landscape is where it should be, it's time to dive into the step we've all been waiting for...

[Image: 22ttny.jpg]

...and I might be more excited that anyone to see what that looks like.
But I suppose we'll all find out within the next couple weeks...
¡Viva Mexico!