RCT2 Hard Hat Area

What's new in Raspberry Acres?
Not a whole lot as it turns out, but enough to warrant a moderately interesting update.

This park may or may not be fully completed and released before the end of the year. Chances of this happening are looking slimmer each week, but anything is possible.

As for 2019, here's an early look at a couple of the potential releases in their raw form, one of which will likely be my first full-scale CS park.

Now you're all caught up.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Moderately interesting?! Raspberry Acres is looking awesome! My favourite screen is certainly the water park screen focusing on the slides. So much delicious stuff to look at!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Raspberry Acres is looking great, love the custom plane and truck rides. The only thing that I don't particularly like is the color scheme on the Shoot-the-Chute, but that's probably just me.

Never expected to see an El-Loco built in RCT2, yet here we are with one that has a layout that's not half bad. Be great to see it finished.

Not sure if that Arrow Corkscrew coaster needs an MCBR, but it may be good to add one.

It all looks great so far though Terry, looking forward to more updates.
Team CoasterTech

The water park doesn't look like it would be functional but since it's in ORCT2 who knows what could happen
With OpenRCT2, it's rather complicated to make working water slides without all sorts of tedious amounts of work. With or without moving bits, the water park area looks phenomenal to me still!
After a Christmas release on New Element, Raspberry Acres is now finally available for download on RCTgo!

https://rctgo.com/downloads/view/raspberry-acres.18730

In other news, Arizona's Oasis is only 49 years in*, but some minute progress has been made in the past couple weeks.

Not much has changed with Rattler, the Arrow looper, but the car ride beneath it finally has its track in place.

Support work has begun on X-Raptor, the B&M Wing Coaster.

The go-kart track has finally been put into place, albeit it isn't as distinctive as earlier models 
(see Thundering Sierra)

The final coaster is also in place, a Maurer-Sohne X-Car with its signature non-inverting loop.

And because I built this park, there's obviously going to be a built-in water park. 

More to see in the coming months.

*Wolf's Eye Forest was built in under 40 ingame years, so this is a prime example of how my approach to building has changed in just two years.
¡Viva Mexico!
Although very early I like what you have so far. Perhaps a different color scheme would suite 'Rattler' more? I'm thinking some orange/black or some reddish color pallet to fit with the snake theme.
Team CoasterTech

Due to an anonymous suggestion, Rattler's track has been repainted a more fitting color. 

For those of you who are sitting there lamenting the loss of the blue color scheme, fear not, for Nebula is now wearing the blue jacket (and looks considerably better in it than did its Arrow neighbor)

Mexico has become the first area in the park to receive a complete set of buildings, though the area is still under construction...

...and Quetzalcoatl, a Zamperla motocoaster with a slight Napoleonic complex, has been blessed with the first touches of green foliage in Arizona's Oasis (and perhaps the rest of Arizona as well).

If it's greenery we're after, perhaps we best look along the Oregon Coast, where lush green wilderness is still king.

At least it will be when I finish with architecture and add the actual foliage. But who wouldn't want to save the best step for last?

Additionally, here is a first look at what will likely be my first ever indoor coaster... 

...and my first ever RMC... in Jamaica?!

Stay tuned... one of these projects will be finished within the next month!
¡Viva Mexico!
Quetzalcoatl has a somewhat strange layout for a Zamperla, but I do rather like it. Your Woodie and RMC both look like they're coming along very nicely as well, looking forward to seeing how they progress.
Team CoasterTech

Love the work, Terry. Keep it up!