RCT2 Hard Hat Area

What's new in Raspberry Acres?
Not a whole lot as it turns out, but enough to warrant a moderately interesting update.

This park may or may not be fully completed and released before the end of the year. Chances of this happening are looking slimmer each week, but anything is possible.

As for 2019, here's an early look at a couple of the potential releases in their raw form, one of which will likely be my first full-scale CS park.

Now you're all caught up.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Moderately interesting?! Raspberry Acres is looking awesome! My favourite screen is certainly the water park screen focusing on the slides. So much delicious stuff to look at!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Raspberry Acres is looking great, love the custom plane and truck rides. The only thing that I don't particularly like is the color scheme on the Shoot-the-Chute, but that's probably just me.

Never expected to see an El-Loco built in RCT2, yet here we are with one that has a layout that's not half bad. Be great to see it finished.

Not sure if that Arrow Corkscrew coaster needs an MCBR, but it may be good to add one.

It all looks great so far though Terry, looking forward to more updates.
And a seventh rounds out the series. RCT 1, 2, and 3 complete, PC squared away, now for Parkitect and more 3D builds.

The water park doesn't look like it would be functional but since it's in ORCT2 who knows what could happen
With OpenRCT2, it's rather complicated to make working water slides without all sorts of tedious amounts of work. With or without moving bits, the water park area looks phenomenal to me still!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!