ImagineerTim's Moulin Rouge {RCT3} CanCan Coaster POV+Making Of Video

[video=youtube]http:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g8kYtF4cjU//[/video]

Thanks to the community for their CS Sets. They made it possible for me to build this ride Smile
I'm just blown away by this, my god its brilliant, have you uploaded a download of it?
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
This is, without a doubt, the best and most intricate scenery work I've ever seen in any roller coaster game. By far. We've seen some phenomenal environments in the past, but the architectural and lighting components of this one knock it into a league entirely of its own. You are unparalleled in ride design.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
I'm blown away by how absolutely mind-bogglingly awesome this is. I second what Terry said. You are an absolute legend in league of your own, by yourself, for probably a very, very long time.

Absolutely stunning, intricate, beautiful, and amazing work, Tim. Now, you've definitely got me as a fan!
Resuming regularly scheduled programming!
Sorry Silvarret, I think you have been one-uped.
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Often times with these super heavily-themed creations the layout of the coaster suffers, but this creation still holds up pretty well in that regard.
my question is is this the real imagineertim? probably not knowing the history of fake accounts here....
(Mar 10, 2018, 12:54 PM)Drew_ Wrote: my question is is this the real imagineertim? probably not knowing the history of fake accounts here....

Yeah. I'm the owner of my concepts and my channel? lol? what do you mean?
As a Novice builder I'd obviously have a very hard time matching this kind of work. I know its RCT3 but it looks more like Planet Coaster with that quality. In Build it this would win hands down. I can't touch this