Vote for your favorite track! Round 281

I know you were joking, I was too lol! There is foliage though, watch the pov. I love you Nave, don't be mad at me!
Ok fair there's 2 types of trees that I saw, one alive one dead, but there's very minimal foliage, and no I'm not mad man dont worry, I dot get worked up over this stuff, the idea is still really freaking cool and interesting
[Image: ZCL35lY.jpg]

Thank you! I think at the time I was afraid too many trees might block the view once I started taking video passes. But on a more creative note, actually what happened was this... After Mr. Malcolm Jones bought the land and salvaged the bobsled course there was no money left for operating costs. Seizing the only asset he had left he called in Parker Lumber company LLC to log the property. He marked the trees he wanted to keep, one was the pine tree his kids built a treehouse in, another was the one he saw a family of owls living in, and the third was the dead tree he carved his initials into. Mr. Jones was saddened by the loss of all the trees, but the popularity of the course brought in 2.5 million Euros the first season, so the trees were replanted the following season. I'll take another few video passes in approximately 20 years once the foliage has had a chance to mature and post my findings. Wink
Interesting story
(Mar 18, 2018, 02:19 AM)Princess Anna Of Arendelle Wrote: Interesting story

Smile