ImmerWulf - Round 289 Winner

[Image: buildit.png]

Round 289 Winner

Congratulations to ChrisMDB's ImmerWulf, the latest winner of RCTgo's Build It Competiton! ImmerWulf beat the other three entries with 11 votes and 42% of the vote.

Description:
POV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6BOMrABUL8

* You likely will need the Studios DLC to open the park *

Welcome to the highlands! Prepare to explore the many caves and crevices of the mountains around Castle Wulfgar as you ascend far into the highland's heart - but beware the dreaded ImmerWulf! The dreaded Lycanthrope is a scourge upon these lands; the locals claim that your only defense is silver.

ImmerWulf is a B&M Inverted Coaster built in a rather hilly setting meant to resemble Europe, with a somewhat decrepit castle and small tower. Prepare to experience breathtaking views and whip through tight maneuvers as you fly through caves and inversions aboard ImmerWulf.

Votes cast:
ImmerWulf - 11 votes
Flat Woodie Farm - 3 votes
Lumberjack - 3 votes
Ukiyo - 9 votes
Well done, Chris! Planet Coaster is definitely your domain.
[Image: 7sFmb4x.jpg]
¡Viva Mexico!
Thanks to Terry and everyone who voted for me, very happy to see a year's worth of work finally come to fruition after many setbacks and roadbumps.
Team CoasterTech

Congrats Chris!
Here’s to a year of amazing work! Congratulations Chris! Amazing win
4 Build it Wins!!! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!!!
Current Project: Learn how to use Parkitect
Awesome! Congrats!
A very close call if you ask me, there was some high quality this round but I'm glad you won. You deserve it.
congrats well done)
Really well fought round by the top two, congratulations Chris! Another Planet Coaster win goes on your belt.
Currently working on a fictional Italian non-park. Expected release date: Soonâ„¢

[Image: QLvoQOM.png]
Congrats Chris, a well deserved win! Smile