Downloading/Placing Files

Hey everyone! I am having trouble downloading/placing files in the right area. I'm new to the game on PC. For example, I downloaded Shy Guy's rocks file to decorate my rapids, but I can't find them when placed in a file. Instructions say to place them in RCT3>Style>Theme, But I do not have these files. Anyone else have that same issue? Image attached. Anyone have a guide to where specifically to place these files? All I see is : 

Campaigns
Coasters
Firework Effects
Fireworks
LaserEffects
Laser Writing
Parks
Peeps
Pool
Scenarios
Start New Scenarios
Structures
WaterJetEffects
Hi Cheech21.

Simply create the folders that you need and put the files in them.

I'm not sure about Windows, but in Linux those folder names are case sensitive. That means you have to use the capital S and capital T as appropriate.

Cheers,

Andrew.
FWIW, windoze is not case sensitive, though some windows programs are.

I had no problems creating the folders, but the instructions with some mods are rather vague regarding whether you place their folder in the one you just created or just place their files in that folder. If it doesn't work one way, try it the other; if not done correctly, the items may not appear, they may appear but cause a crash when selected, or the game may not start.

And if you try to load a park containing custom scenery/rides without that custom content currently installed, the game will crash.
(Dec 16, 2020, 10:37 PM)slopsbucket Wrote: Hi Cheech21.

Simply create the folders that you need and put the files in them.

I'm not sure about Windows, but in Linux those folder names are case sensitive. That means you have to use the capital S and capital T as appropriate.

Cheers,

Andrew.

I have tried this a few times now after watching several tutorials but it's not working. Could be because I have Windows 10 or it could be because the game is the complete edition, not the platinum? I got the game from steam.
You may have to ask on the Steam forums, some Steam games do not function exactly as their "real world" counterparts. If your "complete edition" contains the "Soaked" and "Wild" additions it is probably equivalent to the Platinum edition.
(Dec 17, 2020, 04:24 PM)jgf Wrote: You may have to ask on the Steam forums, some Steam games do not function exactly as their "real world" counterparts.  If your "complete edition" contains the "Soaked" and "Wild" additions it is probably equivalent to the Platinum edition.

I do have the soaked and wild editions. It's odd that the files is complete opposite as what's displayed in the platinum edition. I appreciate your efforts!

I found it! If anyone else bought the game on steam, here's how you locate your Themed folder: 

Program File(x86)> Steam> Steamapps>Common>RCT3>Style>Themed  Smile