ThE FuTuRe Of CoAsTeRs???????

More adaptions to wooden coasters, like launches and boomerangs.
My first coaster-SooperDooperLooper at Hershey.

If you haven't ridden a Schwarzkopf you haven't lived.
(Jan 7, 2013, 09:25 PM)alexwohlbruck Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2013, 10:54 AM)sixflagsgr8 Wrote: Oh yeah I forgot about, Volcano The Blast Coaster at King's Dominion. However, I would like one with a track layout like Flight of Fear.

I love how you think of Volcano before you think of Wicked Twister.

When I stated Inverted launch coaster I was excluding Intamin's Twisted Impulse Coasters because they do not complete full circuits. I would be sweet to a inverted launch coaster that would have a track like SFMM new coaster Full Throttle.
Maybe instead of a regular spinning coaster, we add a couple extra axises and make a gyroscope coaster. (All apologies for starting this up again. I just wanted to get my idea out there)
[Image: sig_zps84f84773.jpg]
^ I don't believe any apology is necessary for reviving an old thread if the post in question adds a valid point to the thread. This mania about bumping posts might be the reason so many threads on this site die a quick and thorough death. I would much rather enjoy additional information that has arrived late than to not receive that information because the person who would like to post it is ensuring the timing of all their posts is beyond question.

We can all tell the difference between a thread that has been added to later than usual because the post that's been added contributes another point of view, and a post that's been bumped for the sake of a bump.
PM's to this member account are not monitored. Please direct all questions/comments here.

How 'bout a LIM coaster with no floor(sides, harnesses, and seats included)?
"It's called the ninety-nine mile beach because it is exactly fifty miles long... I don't get it either." Jeremy Clarkson.
After reading this thread i would say my own stuff, too! Smile

Some ideas from you are really cool and interesting, but we should consider this realistic.
The human body has a limit for G-Forces, it counts for both, Vertical and Lateral G's. So maybe some Coasters in the Future would and could be higher and faster but we going slowly to the end of this line. Otherways no "normal" human can rode these extreme Coasters without getting hurt. Or we need all Protection-Clothes to ride these Coaster-Types. A Good Example for this is "Formula Rossa" @ Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi. Safety glasses are required (and provided) to ride this Coaster.

I see the Future of Coasters in "Hybrids". Some of these currently build, for example "Hades 360"!
Hades 360 is a combination of wodden supports and steel rails. So with new trains its possible to make inversions on this Coaster-Type. Maybe in Future we will see more of these Coaster-Hybrids with other Combinations.
Another way were to build Inversion-Types that exists currently rare. For Example a "Cutback-Inversion".
This Type of Inversion was build only once, on "Drachen Fire" @ Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
But i think, that in Future we see more 3D-Effects, Lasershows and all this virtual stuff along the ride, maybe more Dark-Ride Parts.

Well, in the end i think we should lay back an let us surprise what the Coaster Manufacturers and Amusement Parks will show us Wink.

Soo long,

Greetz Cheleste
My Feedback can hurt like a
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4698]
Maybe morphing cars? One second you are in an inverted coaster then the track twists and the car rotates and then transforms to a wing coaster, then a 4d coaster, then floorless, then the RCT3 robotic coaster that is turning to the right during a barrel roll to the left...
Scenarios Thread | Downloads Page | Videos Page
WIP: Rotten Candy Scenario (Mid 2015), NoLimits Intamin coaster, NoLimits Mack launched coaster
Need help? Click here, type out your problem, and send me a message.
That would be insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Click the picture to Check out my website!!

[Image: image_zps5debcdcc.jpg]
(Oct 25, 2013, 02:30 PM)nerdygeekrct Wrote: Maybe morphing cars? One second you are in an inverted coaster then the track twists and the car rotates and then transforms to a wing coaster, then a 4d coaster, then floorless, then the RCT3 robotic coaster that is turning to the right during a barrel roll to the left...

There actually is one real coaster in existence that goes from a suspended to side mount to upright. I can't remember the name of it but I am working on that. It has a suspended gondola on either side of the track. The track twists and it changes the position of the gondolas to the track.

I haven't seen anyone make it for RCT3.
My Insanely Supported Coaster Vids
Mamba * Menace V2 * Menace V3.1 * Bruiser Falls * Wetness * The Poison
Thinner
Newest:subLIMe