Fury of the Storm - A six-way duelling extended intersecting hybrid coaster

This is only the station and it looks excellent :!:
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
I've finished all six coaster stations, I've just got to finish the scenery by completing the cave... then I can start on the actual coaster!

[Image: 2148bhk.jpg]
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
So when I die and go to hell ....this will be the train that take me there :shock::twisted:

SWEET
^ Ah, but if you're a good person you won't go to hell... all the more reason to be a bad person then, cause otherwise you won't get to ride this!
:shock:

Bloody Hell

That

Is

Insane
[Image: banner.png]

Member Of The Month: March 2006
Six stations, crazy. I like the progress of the rollercoaster
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Wow this has to be one of the best ever RCT3 coasters, I acn't wait for this video especially with the Dragonforce Music, although I can't find "Fury of the Storm" on my inhuman rampage CD, can I download it from the official site? D'ya know Mr Fish?

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Fury of the Storm is on the Sonic Firestorm CD. I just download all of my songs from LimeWire... I think you may be able to listen to it on the official site though... I know you can with Through the Fire and the Flames and My Spirit Will Go On... not sure about downloading them from there though...

I would have a nice picture showing what happens with the tracks as they enter the smoke tunnel thingy's, but unfortunately I forgot to take a screenshot... I will take mine next time I go on though, don't worry!
Quote:I just download all of my songs from LimeWire...

Naughty Naughty! :P

Quote:I think you may be able to listen to it on the official site though...

You can't unfortunately Frown

Quote:I would have a nice picture showing what happens with the tracks as they enter the smoke tunnel thingy's, but unfortunately I forgot to take a screenshot... I will take mine next time I go on though, don't worry!

I can't wait!
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
Wondering what ahppens after you leave the station? Well, you're about to find out... I haven't added any supports or scenery yet, though...

[Image: 219yqnb.jpg]

^ All six coasters go down a steep drop then split up, before meeting up at the lift hill... there are no inversions or anything too spectacular here, it's just to prepare you for what lies ahead...

[Image: 219yqsj.jpg]

^ Here are all six coasters going up the lift hill, aligned in pairs... it took me ages to get them all to meet up at the same time...

Expect an update soon...