Fury of the Storm - A six-way duelling extended intersecting hybrid coaster

hope u can get them to line up
^ I have.

Here's an update in the form of four rubbish pictures:

[Image: shot0158vh2.jpg]

^ Looking down from the first drop to the smoke filled chasm (imgaine big rock walls on either side of the tracks, which will eventually be there)

[Image: shot0157ud2.jpg]

^ Looking at the first zero-g-rolls, over banked turns and corkscrews (again, imagine lots of rocks and mountains and fire) the track also splits into two groups of three after the zero-g-roll...

[Image: shot0156ba7.jpg]

^ One group of three corkscrews, over water (once again, imagine lots of rocks and mist)

[Image: shot0159zi5.jpg]

^ And finally an overview of the track so far (you should know by now that there will be lts of rocks and mountains andsmoke and fire)

More to come soon...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
for 4 rubish pictures i thought they where 4 great pictures cant wait for more
Scotland Wrote:for 4 rubish pictures i thought they where 4 great pictures cant wait for more

Well, they looked quite boring to me. Not the track, but the pictures themselves. Unlike this one:

[Image: shot0129copycx2.jpg]
Ahh i see what you ment i though you ment the track boring but when it comes to pictures i would rather see the content than a mad distracting border that distracts you because of all the colours and stuff
holy crap! fish, this is amazing :shock:
[Image: sig-paradise.jpg]

"Reality is for those with no imagination."
WOWEY

This is amazing work Mr Fish
Wow, this is amazing, I think a Huge Dragonforce Billboard would look great near those overbanked curves, but hey that's jsut my opinion!

Smile
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
^ Just what I was thinking... all I will need is a huge billboard though.

Anyway, here's another samll update of the bottom of the first drop with some theming:

[Image: shot0160copynu9.jpg]

More to come soon...
WOW

Keep up the outstanding work mr Fish