Fury of the Storm - A six-way duelling extended intersecting hybrid coaster

Great work Nucle, i really wish you good luck with this.
Looking forward to more soon!
WATCH MOONDANCE VIDEO
ARMAGEDDON IS COMING
Sorry to dissapoint you all, but I am no longer continuing with this ride. This is for a number of reasons:

1) The theme looks good now, but eventually it will get boring. Seeing as the whole thing is practicularly going to be rockworx, it is unlikely I will ever be bothered to finish it as I'm already starting to get bored just placing rocks.

2) Although there was little lag on my old PC, and there is none now on my new one, the lag (especially with all the particle effects and rockworx) will be extreme.

3) The timing is still a little screwed up how I've done it and will take ages trying to sort out.

4) I generally can't be bothered.

5) I have a better idea...

Yes, that's right, I am starting again. Don't worry, as it will still be a six-way dueller (more two three-way ones actually), and will still include some of the hellish theme you see in this one. It will be at night still, and will still be made into a video with Dragonforce playing (not sure which song though). There will be lots of fireworks, and a similar station to this one.

One of the main things I will change is a minimal use of rockworx. It will be too laggy, and instead the new ride will mainly focus on terrain forming, with loads of mountains and stuff.

You can expect the new ride to begin after this week's Battle of the Forums is over (as us Typhoon Tycoons are on a bye next week so I will have plenty of time).

Again, I'm sorry if you were really liking this coaster and looking forward to more updates, but I can guarantee you'll like the new one even better...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Well, good luck with the next coaster! I'm sure it'll be as good, if not better, than this one.
It will be... I may even make it an eight-way coaster...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Whew, eight tracks?! That would be cool.
Nuclear Fish Wrote:It will be... I may even make it an eight-way coaster...

:shock::shock::shock:that is and awsome Coaster or Coasters But that is insane You have Talent...Seriecly You have: EXTREME RCT TALENT.

P.S. Your Particle Download I got did not work can you fix it please if you know waht happened? Thank You.

~Slyther360~