Frozen Meltdown - Update 7/11/06 Post #35

Here's an update, showing CSF's neons on the edges of the spaceworx building, and a preview pic of what happens after the first drop:

[Image: shot0011tz0.jpg]

[Image: shot0010gm4.jpg]

[Image: shot0012wq7.jpg]

More to come soon...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
Amazing stuff. Id love to get inside that fishy brain of yours and see where you get these crazy but incredable ideas from.
WWWD?
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: What you see in that last pic is no more. For I have changed the first drop. There won't be any pics until I've re-terraformed it and added some supports and sceenry, as at the moment it looks weird.

I've made the first drop shorter (is still quite big though), and then immediately after is a hill. As the trains get to the top of the hill, it slows down to about 5mph. This first drop is sort of like a warm-up part to get you prepared for what happens next... then the second drop, well, let's just say the it was inspired by Maverick.

More to come soon...
Me like the buildings.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
I have decided to stop the poll now as I feel enough people have voted.

Thanks to everyone who's voted (except those who haven't heard any of the songs, as I know some of you have done that). I also had this same poll on a number of other forums, so I need to add all the votes up. Thanks everyone for voting on:

- Atari forums
- RCT3X
- Jag100 forums
- RCPro
- Theme Park Village
- SA Productions forums

The results are:

Revolution Deathsquad: 11
Operation Ground And Pound: 4
Fury Of The Storm: 21
The Flame Of Youth: 21
Soldiers Of The Wasteland: 13

Now then, you may be wondering why I decided to post the results now seeing as there is a tie, but to be honest I've only just counted them as I wrote up the results. Rather than just waiting to see whoever votes next to determine which I will use, I'm going to choose myself (mainly because it's my video and I can do what I want).

So, I'm going to have a think overnight about this. You lot have helped greatly by narrowing it down to these two, but I really need to think properly about this. Both songs would be perfect... I shall listen to them all night and all tomorrow (college is boring anyway).
Good thinking. I can't wait for the video and to see what track you've chosen!

:grin:
[Image: newsig.gif]
Click here to visit my blog! If you haven't already then why not visit RCT3Madness
I want video.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Hey! All I have is the lift hill and first inversions done so far, and even they aren't fully themed yet! It's gonna taake me months just to finish the park before I can start filming.

There may be a preview video though...
lets hope so