Frozen Meltdown - Update 7/11/06 Post #35

I've been working on the first section with the large loops and over-banked turns. During this section, the tracks split up into four groups of two. They will then go into a tunnel and the four hot ones will meet up and the four ice ones will meet up. So, I've been theming the entrance to these tunnels. I've done the outer ones for both the hot and cold sides, so I thought I'd show you them both so far.

The tracks are symmetrical, just with opposite theming. So, you all get to see some of the longely awaited fire... it's only a couple of towers and a few burning trees though, more hellish theming will come after the tunnel.

Anyway, onto the pics:

[Image: shot0014ew1.jpg]

[Image: shot0015mj8.jpg]

More to come soon...
[Image: nfnukesigzr4.png]
I think you did real well with the lighting. It's hard to strike a balance with it. Very nicely done. Can't wait for the next update.
WOW
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
Work has begun on the stations! This is done in a seperate sandbox to avoid lag and make the timing a lot easier (the trains just leave the station then go round in a big circle to get back). The station will be in an underground cave and very similar to the Fury of the Storm station, but fire themed on one side and snow themed on the other.

The following pic shows what I have done so far on the fire side:

[Image: shot0020rt4.jpg]

When the station is done (and I really need Belgabor's snowset to do the cold side), it will be about the size of a normal coaster. So there's still a lot of work to do on it...

More to come soon!
Wow, looks great.

Seems like youve got a lot of work ahead of you tho
This does seem like a big project you are doing for rct3. Anyway very good.
[Image: image.png]
New Disney Expansion pack, is it true
Well, it is going to be one of the biggest rides ever made. It will be worth it though...
Looka amazing as usual.
IMG: http://i13.tinypic.com/34sl1qh.jpg
I've started work on the mid-course break run! This will possibly be the biggest MCBR ever, and remember that what you see in this picture is only less than half of the tunnel it will be in:

[Image: shot0043rb5.jpg]

^ This is just a preview picture, which is why the edges are all faded out. I can't give too much away... It also shows off my lava waterfalls rather well. They look even better in-game whilst they are moving...

More to come soon!
Amazing stuff mr fish, Fantastic