Theme Park Builder 3D, made by RCT Community Members- Free!

G-Force Junkie Wrote:The time has truly come for rct4....Come on Chris Sawyer, pull your finger out of your ??? No cheap imitations please!!

Atari and Frontier pulled out of the 'Roller Coaster Tycoon' business. Remember, don't judge a book by it's cover :P :scared:
[Image: twilightzone1kf.jpg]
Atari may have pulled out but it doesnt mean no one else will take it on. I agree with g force. GET RCT4 out allready Imao
Shaun Allsop Wrote:Atari may have pulled out but it doesnt mean no one else will take it on. I agree with g force. GET RCT4 out allready Imao

there is more chance of us seeing cows laying eggs then seeing rct4 come out.
[Image: jag100banner.gif]
Okay, you guys,

One thing, I don't think you guys have been paying much attention to me. For over a year I've been working on a layout for RCT4, and I decided a long time ago that I wasn't going to sit and wait. And you know what ?! I've got a good share of the programming done and I got most of the 3-D Modelling done (but with something that you wouldn't expect)!!!!! Want to know more ?! I'm Just a Freshman in high school!!! I've actaully got good ideas down! Well since I'm going into roller coaster engineering, my ideas would help the process of the game! Like actual forces, better building tools, technoligies that we could use on coasters but we don't, precise dimensions, etc., etc.

I'm a genius! I can Do what I want! So Just Don't Leave The Little Guy Out!!

P.S. I'm a genius at everything except for making websitesEekops:. Can someone help me????
Current projects:

Christmas Land - 50%   (A festive Christmas themed park)
Unnamed project (or Area 51) - 5% (Top secret Government testing facility)
Other Projects: TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER
Do you know how hard it is to get into the field of Rollercoasters!!!!

Any way, proof is the key here, i will believe it when i see it
Don't you just love all the real encouragement that's going on around here?
Coasterkingg Wrote:Want to know more ?! I'm Just a Freshman in high school!!! I've actaully got good ideas down! Well since I'm going into roller coaster engineering, my ideas would help the process of the game!

I'm a genius! I can Do what I want!

P.S. I'm a genius at everything...

Well when people say things like this, I find it hard to believe. He may be good, yes, but I need to see proof, work, exaples etc...

I know how hard it is to get into the field of Rollercoasters, I know many people who have tryed all their life, degrees in Physics, Design, Engineering and still havent made it. If this person is in a Freshman (is that a 1st year at university??) I would like to know what he is studying.
Okay, I'll tell you more of the story.
For one thing I'm a freshman in high school (Eek Shocking isn't it!). Next, I'm one of those really smart people, and my friends are really smart. I don't live that extravengant of a life. Until this past year I haven't had any friends (how depressing). I guess my interest in rollercoasters first started when I was watching a special on rollercoasters. I heard about a rollercoaster called Shivering Timbers. My uncle lived only a couple miles away from the theme park that its at, so that summer I rode it and had the best time of my life. I also had the best imagination, and I used to design rollercoasters all the time. Now school, and all its componets come easy to me, especially Math, Science, and English. Now for 3-D Modeling I've had experiance with a couple different (as well as 2-D plotting). Basically I'm good with AutoCAD and SolidWorks (How do I get those programs? Long story made short, I've got friends in high places.). Computer programming, well I haven't got much to say about that. One of my relatives is a computer programmer, my friends are in programming classes (especially one of my friends, who is so good at regular programming, his teacher is teaching him game programming), and my mom took C++ computer langauge in college. Basically everyone tries to help me out. Next year I'm going to be in physics (even though its only offered to juniors and seniors, at our school we can take one class per year that isn't offered to our grade level). I plan to next year take Alg. 2/Trig. ,junior year Pre-Calc. , and senior year Calculus(Ha, ha, lucky me. Calculus is going to be super easy because I have my mom's old Calculus notes.) I mean if I really work on this I could come out with a superb video game.

P.S. How much proof do you want?[/align]
Current projects:

Christmas Land - 50%   (A festive Christmas themed park)
Unnamed project (or Area 51) - 5% (Top secret Government testing facility)
Other Projects: TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER
Coasterkingg Wrote:Okay, you guys,

For over a year I've been working on a layout for RCT4

I've got a good share of the programming done and I got most of the 3-D Modelling done (but with something that you wouldn't expect)!!!!!

Well i wouldnt mind seeing this layout for RCT4 and some of the 3D modelling.

Im pretty good at 3D modeling on SoildWorks, Solid Edge, ProDesktop aswell as some 2D design aswell sugh as Techsoft 2D Design. Im pretty good at C++ aswell, computer graphics aswell as maths and physics.
Rct3x Wrote:Well i wouldnt mind seeing this layout for RCT4 and some of the 3D modelling.

Im pretty good at 3D modeling on SoildWorks, Solid Edge, ProDesktop aswell as some 2D design aswell sugh as Techsoft 2D Design. Im pretty good at C++ aswell, computer graphics aswell as maths and physics.

Same here in tech R/M we use sketchup , prodesktop and many 2d designs.
[Image: jag100banner.gif]