Theme Park Builder 3D, made by RCT Community Members- Free!

Why can i not get onto Theme Park Builder 3D website to sign in because i am a member on there but it looks like the website has gone.

And i am looking forward to this new game when it comes out because i will be on it all the time.
if you mean their official forums or the actual website with the .com extension which actually points toward the sourceforge directory.

Remember the forums are mainly existing so that we can congregate the talent necessary to get this game/modeler made. The plan is to later diversify the forums and spread this throughout the community. For example, RCT3X might specialize at a later time and become TPB3DX and mainly attract TRCS people to not only provide never before seen tracked rides for the game, but enhancements and mods to other tracked rides. Imagine riding a Jungle Cruise boat down a coaster track with a loop? I did check the existing forums and site and they appear to be up.

Anyhow unless you have a URL, I am not sure what website it is.
(Mar 19, 2009, 12:11 PM)slickdude Wrote: if you mean their official forums or the actual website with the .com extension which actually points toward the sourceforge directory.

Remember the forums are mainly existing so that we can congregate the talent necessary to get this game/modeler made. The plan is to later diversify the forums and spread this throughout the community. For example, RCT3X might specialize at a later time and become TPB3DX and mainly attract TRCS people to not only provide never before seen tracked rides for the game, but enhancements and mods to other tracked rides. Imagine riding a Jungle Cruise boat down a coaster track with a loop? I did check the existing forums and site and they appear to be up.

Anyhow unless you have a URL, I am not sure what website it is.

I was looking for there website but i could not find it because i am a member on there and i wanted to sign in so that i could speak to sebar and checked my messages, but everytime i search for there website it always took me to sourceforge directory and i don't know why, so would there be any chance for you to give me there link please.
Ah okay. Yes the .com site goes directly to sourceforge and the actual coding. The main forums for the community are at the .net site. There are several people working on their own TPB3D community sites they are readying including one for general usage. Bear in mind that the current forums were mainly setup so we can get the team together to make this and also engage the public who wants this to happen. Like I have said elsewhere and here. It is a game owned by you and everyone else and so we encourage others to setup their own forums and site to support the game. Eventually there will be actual 3D online parks and people will begin to visit those as online fun destinations. Not only will someone like yourself or the folks that run this site be able to host their own amusement park online for visitors across the net, but already some municipalities in the USA have asked about TPB3D for their tourism sites online, so as we thought from the start, this appears to become something very big that other standalone games never were in the call of 3D Amusement Parks. One other thing. In RCT3 aka TORCG3 as we fondly know it. That 3d amusement park game was a game first. TPB3D is a park builder and modeler first with gaming second in mind. This is because about 76% or more of users in RCT3 showed a pension for wanting more then just a game once the original scenarios were beaten as they were. We have made this with TPB3D in mind, You will essentially always have a true builders sandbox mode. Add-ons later on could allow gaming, but our aim was more for getting a park built accurately and having complete control over how you want it to function especially since you may want it online rather than as a standalone and finally perhaps some gaming aspects. There is so much to be forthcoming and so many folks involved we honestly expect this to be that different experience, but only time will tell if that is to happen or not happen.
Okay, new rides in the works as we shoot for 120 attractions. One of them will be an excellent accompaniment to the Bumble Bee Monorail which was used in some of the USA's Santa's Village parks. There weren't too many rides these parks used, but one of them was a kids Christmas Tree ride aka. Tannenbaum. Others at SV included an actual Deer Sleigh ride, antique cars, miniature train and then a few normal flat rides like Ferriswheel and Carousel. Most was just North Pole scenery. Reason I bring this up is that the Santa's Village theme is one of the original 7 release themes proposed in the game.

Checkout the real life rides versus the models that exist or are in the works at time of this posting.

[Image: Bee1.jpg]
The real deal

[Image: Monorail_Suspended_Bumble_Bee_aelk2004.jpg]
Lives again in TPB3D

[Image: lat56.jpg]
The Real Deal

[Image: 800px-Tannenbaum_Ride-SurfingOz.jpg]
The TPB3D ride modeling in progress.

Other items to come. Also a special note. We have a seperate Winter theme pack with sub packs including plans for Ski and Snowboard Resorts, so we aren't just doing a midway or themepark but many types of entertainment parks. Some of you may opt to make real mountains with lifts based on real resorts and then host those resorts on the net. It will all be very doable when we get this nailed.
Monorails set for the game at current. Well we have a number of monorails in the till and nailed. How about the Multi Mover for your haunted estate ride or a trip through the microscopic world in futureland?

[Image: 800px-Multi_Mover_aelk2004.jpg]
The Multi-Mover moves guests consistently in an assembly line like fashion through your attractions.

How about a Peter Pan ride. By the way, Peter Pan is in the public domain...we checked. This ride is not exclusive to one theme park only in real life. TPB3D will have their own version... yo-ho-ho!
[Image: Monorail_Suspended_Pirate_Ship_aelk2004.jpg]

People Movers aren't an issue either. We got ya covered already so when the TRCS comes out your PM will be ready to add to your park.
[Image: 800px-People_Mover-AELK2004.jpg]

Like em new without roofs, got those too.
[Image: 800px-Peoplemover_TTA-aelk2004.jpg]

What about large Monorails...great question?
[Image: 800px-Monorail-Retro-With-Bubble.jpg]
Done! Want a newwer monorail or two, no problemo.
[Image: 800px-Monorail-Retro-Modern.jpg]

[Image: Monorail-Bluntnose_Style-aelk.jpg]

Jonwil to help with some coding, other coders ready for the FRCS release alpha-1 to the lucky 5 followed by alpha-2 to the lucky 20. Some last moment tweaks and feature additions are being added and tested. Yes, the FRCS will work in server mode and spawn rides across the net. Other things to watch for in the future of the FRCS.

1.) Slick Interface and buttons.
2.) Better sequencer (not so raw)
3.) View button to view parts by ride group, size, type etc.

Landscaping is next. TPB3D discussions about the Alignment Manager 360 degree alignment of objects by 1 degree increments like in real life. Path Manager, paint a path, make it bend, tug it, widen or narrow it and paths can go in ANY direction unlike TORCG3. Pick up your path, rotate and plop it down elsewhere. Park Piping both local, distant and sectionalized piping too. Ride Piping...all up for debates and discussions.
New rides in the works include Top Spin, The Zipper, as you see above, the Tannenbaum ride, Fabbri Super Booster, a reworking of the early Condor ride for the game, The Whip (a TRCS based ride) and a Kiddie Turtle. Additional rides are also in the next phase planning.

Confirmation on the FRCS of rides already imported include the Tumbler group, Eli Scrambler and also the Planetary wheel kits for the Intamin Triple and Double wheels. This doesn't however include the Robinson Planetary Wheel which is a bit different. Additional rides headed to the FRCS will include all of the spider rides and the Eli Ferriswheel and Skywheel sets as well. The Flying Bobs is also a mentioned candidate as we have the kit for that which has been nailed down for a long time.

The lucky 5 as we call the first 5 to enjoy the alpha-1 FRCS will mainly be the flat ride modelers with perhaps a coder thrown in or too. That appears to be the word and it only seems fitting. Crashes from the older compiles of the FRCS seem to have been stabilized and the flatrides for the most part are working now between net servers and the clients, though a few more issues must be reviewed before alpha-1 is released, so we are at this point playing the news by the seat of our pants as it happens realtime, don't get any better than that.

The next group of rides in discussion will be the Mega Wheels, those wheels taller than 70 meters or 200 feet. The current Chance Giant Wheel in our repository tops out at a tall 90 feet. The Mega wheels are nearing a fifth of a mile soon, not sure I would want to ride one though, especially in a high breeze Biggrin as much as watching others ride it. More historical rides on the books. Landscape work is also in progress and it remains a remote chance we could see a flat by years end of 2009 though 2010 is a better shot. A.I. and the guests proceeding in coding as well, and discussions and implementation of the advanced Building Generator or "BG" as we kindly refer to it is also in progress as well. More coders and modelers on board, not just to model rides, but everything else is happening too. So stay tuned, it is all coming together and my part, as I get new tidbits or anything major, I'll post it asap!
This weekends news updates:

New rides now in the repository include the completed and heavilt themed Rocket Astro Jets and additional Shuttle Cars too for those wanting to make two passenger Shuttle Jets available as well. This ride is intended to be interactive as a Joystick control was also modeled for it. Disneyland fans will fondly love this ride that has been gone from Disneyland for a very long time, but will grace future space parks when the full TPB3D is up and going.

[Image: 446px-Rocket_Jets-SurfingOz.jpg]

Also new and in the works is the Balloon Race kids ride. It's a gentle themed roundabout ride that should see a fair amount of popularity in many parks.

[Image: Balloon_Race-Meph.jpg]

A few revamped older rides in the repository are the Huss Condor, we wanted to fix issues and make it much more faithful to the original, thanks to the modeler for going back and doing this extra work. Yes that is a Condor atop the ride... Biggrin

[Image: Huss_Condor.jpg]

The other ride redone is the "Tagada" for fans of that ride. It will be a very faithful reworking to the ride.

[Image: Tagada_StarRanger4.jpg]

The Tannenbaum ride or Christmas Tree ride should be welcomed at many original Santa's Village theme parks. Yes there are real amusement parks in the USA and elsewhere named Santa's Village, and even in snow parks or even a ski resort or too, this ride should fit right in. The ride is now in the repository waiting for your friendly neighborhood FRCS to make it a reality.

[Image: 761px-Tannenbaum_Ride-SurfingOz.jpg]

This last week we saw two rides variations added to the official repository. Those are the Top Spin...

[Image: 445px-Topspin-by-surfingoz.jpg]

and also another rival company's ride called the Mondial Splash Over, a sort of double Top Spin type of ride by a rival company.

[Image: 366px-Mondial_Splashover-SurfingOz.jpg]

Other rides in the works include a Huss Super Booster, the Eyerly Loop-O-Plane including a rival company's "Hammer" ride which is similar yet a bit different, the Eyerly Roll-O-Plane, the "Sidewinder" which is a more reliable and newer type of roll-o-plane, Flying Elephants, A possible Giant Slide Kit with may different pieces to assemble a Giant Slide in your park.

On the coding end, a few more tweaks and additional work was decided to add to the FRCS, and though it has been compiled, stable and working well, additional things are happening. The module will also feature many more rides than we originally expected so that should be very sweet. The Save file feature will be enabled as well as the full sequencer in the FRCS and other options being added as well.

Work on the Landscape and the Building Generator has begun as well as progress on models for Trees in the game, while the list for many different types of trees continues to go. Most will be texture variants.
[Image: my.php?image=treeideas001.png]

New on and off ride music has been added courtesy of the sound people in TPB3D as well as some custom FX for the rides. You can actually listen to the new Kingdom tune over at this link if it is still active. http://jeremiahpena.com/wp-content/uploa...ingdom.mp3

Much more is happening and we have learned the lucky 5 will most likely be the ride modelers who made a lot of the flat rides and perhaps an extra coder and DoctorJ of course is rumored to be honored with the alpha-1 of his brainchild FRCS.
The original voted release themes for TPB3D include the following.

Asia ( Includes subtheme India )
Horror
Midway (Generic Main Theme)
Safari ( Includes subthemes Australian Safari, African Safari )
Santa's Village
Sci-Fi ( Includes sub themes Retro Sci-Fi, Space, Martian, Ancient Sci-Fi )
Water Park ( Includes sub themes Beach, Resort, Aquatic Sea Park, Fisherman's Wharf )
Wild West ( Includes sub theme Desert )

These themes were selected by the community out of 50 plus themes to be the first released.
FRCS released officially to the first of the Lucky 5, yes we know who he is, no we won't spill the beans. The other Lucky 5 will get their compiled, Internet savvy FRCS modules next week. Also to be posted will be instruction manual for FRCS techniques and usage. Week after next the Lucky 20 get their compiled versions. Be aware the release can change at any time depending on any bugs or issues the coders get word of, but as of today, the FRCS is officially been released to a non coder in the TPB3D and ironically TORCG3 community as well. One known of the Lucky 5 will be DoctorJ of RCT1 and 2 fame since the original FRCS concept is his brainchild and also he is one of the original TPB3D founders.

What I do know is that save should be enabled from the get go on this alpha-1 version of the FRCS. The sequencer is also fully functional and it should be loaded with a nice number of rides to compile. In addition it is as previously mentioned, fully internet savvy meaning it can spawn compiled template rides across the net. It's all now a reality and very soon after the Lucky 20, you will all get a very free FRCS from the TPB3D community. Also those 120 rides and their parts will begin allowing you to become FRCS Ridemaker's and template save many combination's of both historical and fictional creations you make for others. At last count over 1.2 million ride combination's can be estimated and we have only raced towards 120 completed ride model parts group with over 2,000 attractions in our sights.

Landscaping coding has begun with implementation of sub elements including the Path Manager, Cavern Manager, a beefed up and fully working Alignment Manager, Tunnel Manager, Water fountains, Beaches with Crashing waves and half an ocean scenario for realism (stick that in your hat TORCG3 Wink ), waterfalls manager and underwater usage too.

Parade manager in discussion as well as the stage band sequencer for producing rock shows and or other stage shows, and get this. You can use a list of music, not just one tune, same for rides, a juke box mode will be added, no more one-tune-charlie's like another game has been stuck with. Best of all, you own this and it is all free.

As mentioned we are approaching 120 rides soon and will pass that on our way towards the 150 mark. Current new rides in progress as of this posting include the "Jumbo the Flying Elephant" ride with 4 and 6 passenger elephant styled cars, Eyerly Roll-O-Plane, Fly-O-Plane, Loop-O-Plane, Rock-O-Plane, Splash Battle monorail boats with interactive water guns, Coney style 1939 Parachute Drop Tower ( 280 Feet Tall ) , and finally Mega Wheels. Like the new 680 foot tall Chinese Mega Wheel being built. Yes Mega Wheels will soon top 1,000 feet, and the Eye of London will all be made for the game and FRCS.

It is all happening, so stay tuned much more to come.
Coders officially post what you heard early in the news and you thought I was just kidding. The FRCS has been officially released as a compiled application to at least two of your former fellow RCT3'ers now turned TPB3D'ers. You can read the confirmation posts here at:

http://www.tpb3d.net/showthread.php?tid=...n=lastpost

But just remember I told you all first!