Typhoon Lagoon

Havent done nothing on it for ages, ive been engrossed in a new project for a few months now...ill keep ya posted
alright, cant wait to see your new project. assuming you are going to post it on the forums. btw, nice job on your parks! your possibly the best designer ive seen!
Im actually gonna start working again on my waterpark after the New Year so be prepared for Eye Candy Again peeps!!
Haha, sounds nice G-Force. Hope we see some great updates and one including the roof that you plan to build.

Later
Cody
Ultimate Forum Game Creator =]
For the benefit of Xcoaster, you requested the CS sets that i used in the building, well heres a list and how used them

Shyguys Street Set 2 - For the actual Complex itself, the outside walls i used, were the ones with the lines running horizontal.

Vodhins Log Cabin Set - For all the Wooden effects, these are placed at the bottom of all the main walls (indoor part) where i placed the log cabin pieces, followed by the vertical logs, i also used Vodhins Vermont theme, to help with fencing around the place

Vodhins Vermont Theme - ^ and to add wooden drawbridge effects to the bridges themself

Iceatcs Brand Name Logos - This is the set used to create my Mcdonalds establishment,

Iceatcs Curve Slide Supports - These are the supports ive used for the flume supports, i also used JCATs Steelworkz to help with this also

JCATS Steelworkz - this set was used, in the roofing construction, for girders, roof supports and stuff, that was very time consuming.

DAzmatzes Bridge it, for the arch and supports near the Aquablaster slide.

Thats the basic's......im gonna be aquiring new CS soon, and go to town with my waterpark, and finally finish it off.
Hey thanks G-Force! That really helps me there. I have some of them set already but im going to explore for the other i don't have.

Anyways thanks for the help G, have a good day and ill see you later =)
No probs dude, im always here for friendly advice.....
O hey on your lagoon, how do you get the real entrance ticket door things like the things you walk into and it counts you? There the entrance door of the lagoon. And where do i get custom stalls like snack bars and stuff where i can also get employees to show up behind the counter to sell stuff?
Sorry for the double post but i was looking at the pictures of the park and i seen some stuff im wondering how you did. Ok the water fall out of the building, and what roofing that is on the last picture looking at the roof? It looks like cloth or something?
Ive had a look at the pics, not sure which one youre talking about....do you actually mean the hotel itself?